An Almost Covert Egress

The watch commander wasted no time as he lunged at you with his claws extended. You caught both of his wrists before the claws reached the armor, but the force behind the attack combined with his weight was enough to put you back up against the wall. You slammed into the wall before you let his wrists and taking a swing at his face. The canine jerked his head backwards before grabbing your outstretched arm and spinning you around to pin your frontside against the wall. You shifted yourself so that you were able to get a foot on the wall and kick off of it. Both of you fell backwards and onto the ground. You were the first to stand, but the watch commander grabbed you by the ankle and violently yanked your leg out from under you. You fell on your back once again. Your opponent threw himself at you, his goal obviously to pin you to the ground. You rolled out of the way, ending up face down on the ground right next to the German shepherd. You took the opportunity to slug him in the face. It was a weak punch, given that you were at an awkward angle. But it was enough to stun him for a second. You pressed your palms into the ground as if you were doing a pushup and got your feet under yourself before making our way to the door.

As you crossed through the doorway, you felt a weight crash into your back, "Can't let you go that easily," The commander grunted as he wrapped one of his arms around your shoulder and intertwined his legs with your own. You growled in frustration as you found yourself unable to move. You could've have used brute force, but that would have in all likelihood broken his arm and legs, not something you wanted. You had the new equipment, but you didn't know who he was working for or who was watching. That said, you didn't want to tip your hand before you even made it to Silvia's city. If there was a chance you could catch her off guard, you'd hold onto that. The commander lowered his head so that his snout was next to where your ear would have been, "You put up a good fight."

You scoffed, "Fight's not over yet." You jerked your head to the side, slamming your helmet into the side of his mouth. In the heat of the moment he loosened his hold on you, giving you the opportunity to buck him off. He involuntarily rolled down on the ground next to you. You rolled onto your side so that you facing him before kicking him in the stomach. He balled his body up in pain. You stood and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt before you dragged him back into the evidence locker. By the time he recovered you had already slammed the door shut.

He approached the door slowly, "I take back what I said earlier, you were most certainly worthy of my attention and of the White Fang's training."

With nothing more to be said and time wasting away, you turned and began making your way up to the main floor of the station. You stopped however when you saw the shadows of several officers coming down the stairs. You turned and ran into what seemed to be a storage closet. You looked around for an escape route, but found only one. A small window that led into what was basically a concrete box that was open at the top. You huffed in annoyance, it was a ten foot climb to the top and the walls were as smooth as glass.

Minutes later, several officers kicked down the door to the closet. They found the window shattered and laying on the floor, part of the wall around where the window was formerly placed was also missing and you were nowhere to be found. The watch commander walked into the closet and sighed. He then turned and left the room, "Clean this mess up," He ordered as he walked off.

He sat down at the desk in the main lobby before picking up the phone and dialing a number, the phone only rang once before it was picked up, 'Hello?"

"Is it done?" the voice on the other end asked.

The commander sighed, "No ma'am, he was more skilled than we anticipated."

"So he escaped then," The voice replied, seeming to have expected the outcome.