A foreword

Hello.

Thank you for taking the time to read my book. For clicking on that little icon, amidst a sea of content to consume you chose my content.

However, if you clicked on this book hoping for a happy little read, then I recommend you search elsewhere. Maybe browse the werewolf genre, where every book is exactly the same. Predictable, reliable, boring.

Or maybe the fantasy genre, where you could read about magnificent heroes who have amazing powers and no flaws. That sounds nice, doesn't it? With a good, happy ending?

That's how books should be.

If all else fails, you could always read a BTS fanfiction. How original. Good for you. I wonder how those men feel about 12 year olds fantasising about them fucking one another.

Alas you are here. On my book. A terrible choice really. Yet if you chose to continue, know I promise no happy ending. There is no hero. There is no defeating the bad guy.

What I promise is a unique story, with a different perspective. To challenge your ideologies and code of ethics, to make you question your moral standings on many a topic. To make you rethink what is good and what is evil

Because our world is not black and white. And our world is designed to be questioned at all times.

This story contains the following trigger warnings. Viewer discretion is advised;

Violence
Assasination depictions in great detail
Mature themes
Gore
Drug use
Political propaganda
Language

Text copyright © LahTay13™ 2021

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This work has been published subject to the condition it will not be reproduced or retransmitted in part or in whole, in any way without the written consent of the copyright holder. Any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.