Chapter 24

1 month later (November)

Play the music by the asterisk ****

I'm currently on my way to meet Macy and Kaia for brunch. It's been a while since we've hung out and I'm really looking forward to it.

I parked in the parking lot of the restaurant and walked inside to meet my girls.

"Ladies." I greeted as I spot them sitting by the window.

"Hi Yas," They greeted me at the same time.

"It's been a while. I'm so used to seeing Kaia in my apartment when I get home from work." I laughed.

"Yea she tells me how she use to steal your food all the time." Macy says and I gave Kaia a look.

"What? You make good food." Kaia shrugs her shoulders smiling.

"I have to taste your cooking, first Kaia now Gio. They won't stop raving about your famous oxtail." Macy spoke.

"I'll be sure to make you a pot Mace." I told her. "So, how are you girls doing? What's new? It's been two weeks since I've seen you guys."

"Wellll, I've officially moved in with Macy now." Kaia smiles.

"Wow, big step and more sex." I said wiggling my eyebrows. Macy's face went red.

"You should be the last one talking. You literally butt dialed me while fucking Gio. You're lucky it wasn't your mom. Then three weeks ago you told me to bring you cherries and I literally walked in on you and Gio fucking on the couch. I thought Macy and I were bad but you guys are animals. I'm surprised you're not pregnant yet."

"Woah! I did not need to hear that." Macy said shaking her head.

"Not my fault the sex is amazing." I replied.

"Ookay, if we're done talking about my brother's sex life, we can order."

"Right after I take a piss." Kaia says getting up and going to the bathroom.

'Come home I miss you'

I smiled when I saw the text from Gio. I literally just left the apartment.

"I told her not to drink all that soda on the way here." Macy shook her head. "So, what's the plan for you and Gio. I think he has about two weeks left right? You okay with doing long distance?"

"I'm sorry what?" I asked genuinely confused.

"I'm talking about Gio going back home to LA in two weeks. His contract is up by then." She said looking at me confused.

Gio lives in LA? What the hell?

"What contract?" I asked still confused.

"Um the contract from State Wide Fitness saying that he would be transferred here for a year to be a fitness trainer until they hired new people. I'm sorry why are you acting confused?" She asked. "Wait! He didn't tell you!?"