~One~

Another day to spend...Im tired, Im bored. I tried to get up and put on my bunny shoes and fix my bed, I went to the bathroom and stared at my face
"look at you, you look so bad" I told myself as I grabbed my toothbrush and slip some toothpaste on it. After that I brushed my hair and washed my face.

I rushed downstairs to the kitchen to grab some cereal and milk for breakfast, mom was over the livingroom watching some news and here I am eating cereal while reading my favorite novel... Its a boboiboy novel, its about a group of children who fights evil aliens to protect power spheras. As I was so interested on reading it Ive never noticed that I have ran out of cereal "gotta grab another bowl" I sighed.

Minutes later I finished breakfast and went back to my room. I got on the bed, grab my laptop and open it as quickly as possible since another boboiboy galaxy episode is gonna be posted on youtube also I dont want my mom to switch the channel of the tv since she was enjoying the news.

As the wall clock tics and time pass by I haven't noticed that it was already pass lunch...I continued watching some baboiboy videos after watching I got tired and took a quick nap (guess what it wasnt) I woke up past 3 am havent noticed that I was really tired I went downstairs to make my dinner. As I slowly walked to the kitchen I saw a something glowing(its big as a door), I got so interested so I came closer once I was near something grabbed me by the arm..I was scared, I dont know what to do...The thing that was holding me dropped me into some black hole. I was screaming on the top of my lungs, crying and shoting help "HA!, like someone can hear you" my mind said.

I was overthinking if Im gonna die.. I saw the sky and I was falling so quickly, I was near the ground...My head was spinning, I hit the ground so hard I can see the blood dripping on my head..."HEY YOU OK?! " I heard a worried voice, it seems familiar tho, a person rushed towards me but everything was turning black, I passed out.