16

[Elijah's POV]

The Dzundza, is mostly known for selling girls, women, guns, and drugs. We may kill and torture people but we will never sell women and girls. We try to stop the Dzundza selling them but sometimes they get away.

"How has your training going?" Hozier looks up and meets my eyes. "Hard but good. They think I'm almost done" I probably say.

Hozier smiles a little "that's good, very good" I move to foot to foot "how was your trip?" He and Wyatt want to Italy to make allies with the Italians.

He nods "It went good, they agreed to be allies" I pump my fits in the air "that's awesome, we are going to really need them" Hozier shakes his head at my actions.

"Eli, go to bed its 3 in the morning" I roll my eyes "Sir yes sir" I salute him before I walk out.

                 [Hoziers POV]

I watch as Elijah salutes me and walks out. I let out a big breath. What the fuck was that with Frankie?

She just completely freaked out. She looked like she saw a ghost when we touch her. She had so much pain in her eyes. I didn't know what to do.

Wyatt cant handel emotions that well so when he saw her calming down he practically ran in the kitchen. Shane and Elijah just stood there when I talked to her.

I need to get her to the doctors if she gets random panic attacks. That gets me thinking tho. People dont just get random panic attacks. She probably just has a lot of anxiety.

I start to get back to work when I hear a light knock. "Come in" I watch as Wyatt comes in with two cups of something. He sits in the opposite set as me. He slides the cup to me. Its tea. Wyatts a tea person.

I take the cup and sip from it. "Are you ok?" Wyatts voice interrupts the silence. I nod. "I think I'm ok, just confused"

Wyatt nods "I think we all are" he let out a low chuckle then he frowns. "You know she wasn't telling the truth? Right?

Now it's my turn to frown "What do you mean?" He runs and hand through his hair. "When she said 'It sometimes happens to me' she was lying. And I know what you're think 'She probably just has anxiety' "

"Its sometimes scary how you know what I'm thinking" I shake my head but he ignores me "but it's not just anxiety. She zones in and out and when she does she looks scared. And she flinches with subban contact or yelling"

My frown deepens. I look down at my desk. Dose she really flinch? I look up at Wyatt he just nods.

                  [Wyatts POV]

I didn't think he'd notice it. And it's not like hes a bad brother its just that hes has a lot on his plate. But someone had to point it out to him. As I watch him think I hear a sudden thud then yelling.

I quickly look at the door then Hozier. We both nod and get up and walk towards the yelling.

"Scheiße Scheiße Scheiße! es tut mir so leid, ich wusste nicht, dass du es warst!" (Shit shit shit! im so sorry, I didn't know it was you!)

"Frankie what the fuck!?"

"Tut mir leid, ich wusstr nicht dass du es warst!" (I'm sorry, I didn't know it was you!)

Frankie and Shane go back and forth. As we enter the kitchen. A knife is embedded in a wall and Shane look like hes see a ghost and Frankie looks panicked.

"Why the fuck is a knife in the wall?!?" Hoziers voice booms through the room. Both Frankie and Shane jumps and look at us. Hozier pulls one eyebrow up and look at them.

They both point at each other.

"Its Shane's fault hes snuck up on me"

"Its Frankie's fault she fucking threw a knife at me"

Both said that the same time. Hozier sighs "One at a time, Frankie what happened?"

"I was hangry, so I want to the kitchen to get a Appel. As I went to cut the apple Shane snuck up on me and scared me. So I threw the knife!"

"I didn't snuck up on her. I heard someone in the kitchen and went to see who it was and I saw Frankie. I said 'What are you doing?' And the next thing I know I'm dodging a knife!"

I notic Frankie's eyes are red and puffy. Like she been crying. I frown at her. "Ok, for now on. Frankie no throwing knife and Shane no sneaking. It been a long night, everyone go to bed"

And with that we all head to bed.

                  [Shane's POV]

As I drift in to darkness I think of something.

There was no apple on the counter or the floor.

..................................................................

Only if you want to! Vote, comment, and share. Please!

Have a wonderful day!

-Foxx