42 | heather

FORTY-TWO. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

fukurōdani plays their first game against eiwa high school.

bokuto attempts to land a spike but it's received and the eiwa team scores instead. fukurōdani is now two points behind when the team notice that bokuto has fallen into another one of his moods.

'wait..' akaashi froze in place. 'it's too early for that.'

his eyes made its way to the fukurōdani stands where a certain girl was nowhere to be found— 'to top it off, she's still not here yet..'

coach takeyuki yamiji calls for a time-out. akaashi flinches when he overheard students of the eiwa school saying that they were relieved to see that the game is going easier than expected since it had been believed that bokuto would pose the greatest threat to them.

'its not like he's gotten blocked yet today..' the fukurōdani setter thought to himself. 'and it's not like anything else should've set him off.'

'what's causing this?'

"hey, what's wrong?" komi slapped bokuto's back with a grin. "cheer up already!"

"i.." bokuto sputtered out. "i wanted to play in the main arena too!"

everyone on the fukurodani roster freezes up at their captain's shallow concern.

'bokuto-san's weakness number six..' akaashi's eyes flashes as he gulped. 'he wants to stand out.'

"its way bigger over there! and there's way more people!" bokuto continued to whine out his grievances. "this isn't fair!"

-

seinaru, after meeting up with atsumu earlier had bid him goodbye and watched the nekoma game for a significantly short time. she had left a few trinkets behind there, to show her support to her two friends— yes, kuroo is now officially on the friend roster.

she was now currently buying a couple of shirts as souvenirs that she figured would be beneficial to a few people she had ought to give them to. however, when she gave the attendee her money, they asked her if she had a smaller bill.

"no." ymari frowned. she had used all of her coins in the vending machine, in the coffee shop, and in the small pastry stand she saw earlier.

her smallest bill was a ¥10,000 note— along with fifteen more of that in her coin purse. she obviously didn't bring much..

gah, rich businesswomen, am i right?

"ah, miss.. we don't have change for that." the attendee trailed off.

seinaru looked at her coin purse worriedly.

-

"we have a little time after we eat, so you guys can go shopping if you want." daichi stood up after they had watched the recently-concluded game of nekoma.