Chapter 1

✦ Olivia POV ✦
"ok, what's your name kid?" Officer Cain, I think it was asked us, myself and Lucas shared a glance having a conversation with our eyes "Not gonna talk, are we? " I feel Lucas slip his hand in my pocket grabbing a bobby pin now I just have to distract him "Well I don't know I was thinking of pulling the innocent act or the scared I couldn't choose but I think I pull the crying one I just need a sec to get into character " I looked at Lucas he gave me a nod look "ok in character" and with that, we bolted out the door our now unlocked handcuffs falling on the floor . We ran out of the police stations with shouting behind us we ran into a alley police following us "Got the smoke bombs?" I ask "Always, I'm offended you asked honestly "Once the out-of-shape police caught up with panting for air "Hey....stop ..right there ..kids " and with that, me and Lucas smashed red smoke bombs to the ground. We could hear the police shouting we jumped over the brick wall into another ally then we ran to our garage.

"Close one " Lucas says dropping on the couch " You could have been faster with the handcuffs, " I say getting on the Couch and moving Lucas's head only for him to put it back onto my lap  "Well you should have run faster " I roll my eyes "you could have just killed the guy and not blow the place up " I replayed flicking his forehead "where's the fun in that liv ".

- Lorenzo's POV
"Ok the Spanish mafia has been hitting our sh-"                                                                           Ring, Ring, Ring                                                                                                                                                               I looked down at my phone 'No Caller ID'  I nodded at my men and walked out "What? " I spoke coldly "Is this Lorenzo Cobra, " a male voice asks "Yes, what is it? " "We have found a match to a missing report case your family put it for the Cobra twins " My eyes lit up "Yes what about them? " "They were brought into the station we tried questioning them they wouldn't talk but we got fingerprints they match "My eyes widen more there found there finally found "I'll be there as soon as possible " and with that, I hung up the call and walked back into the meat thing room "this meeting has been postponed you are dismissed, " I say in a cold tone a the men hurry out of the room leaving all my brothers "Lorenzo we needed this meeting to make the alliances, "Enzo said Alessandro nodes in agreement "so you think finding the twins our brother and sister is less important " all there eyes widen "you found them, "Matteo ask quietly he was changed once they where take away, all of us where  "yes Matteo we found them we found out brother and sister " all of them jumped up "let's go them, "Leonardo says "ok get in the car and I'll get a jet ready" they walked out .we've finally found you.

We got on the jet and spent the next 7 hours there "Do you know why they were at the police station "Matteo asked"No but I'll be sure to ask them that we don't need another Enzo in the family "Enzo rolled his eyes "it would be 2 more Enzo "Leonardo added  "nah I reckon 1 Olivias probably a girly princess "Enzo says "ok bet $300 I say she's a badass you says she's a princess " Leonardo says to Enzo "sure " Enzo reply's.

Once we got there we piled into a black SUV. We went in to meet with the Sargent "Are you Lorenzo Cobra " I nod "Yes I was called here for my brother and sister " he nods with a worried look on his face somethings going on "why don't we take a seat in my office " we walk into his office and sit down another officer came in and stood near the door "we have some ....news about the twins, your brother and sister " I nod for him to continue "yes what about them " I say getting annoyed "well .... You see... um .." "just spit it out" Enzo says in his coldest tone "they got out " I shook my head "what do you mean " Matteo asks "we had them handcuffed in a questioning room and they managed to get out of the cuffs and run out " the second officer finished "do you have security cameras" I ask  the Sargent nods and types a few things on his computer before turning it in my direction "this is them in the questioning room .once we saw there faced I new it was them Olivia looked so beautiful and grown up Lucas looked strong like he could take on anything from the view of the camera you could see Lucas reach into Olivias  pocket and get his handcuffs undone while Olivia was talking to the officer districting him then Lucas undid her's then thy ran out ."Do you have cameras outside " he nods an taps a few keys and it turns to outside they run out into an alley officers follow behind then the footage pauses "what happened in the alley "Leonardo asks the other office steps forward "I was one of the officers that followed them when we got to the alley we had them cornered then a bang red smoke appeared when it clear they where gone ,they used smoke bombs "