37.

Maraee

Im currently hiding from Jaden because I don't want to talk to him and i'm not going to so yeah. I seen Kayla and Stacy walking over to me so I put a smile on my face.

"you good" Kayla asked plopping down on the couch next to me

I nodded my head while looking at everybody having a good time

"You sure" Stacy added

I nodded my head again

Another a while a circle formed in the middle of the circle. I guess people started dancing. Stacy and Kayla kinda got me a lil tipsy but I can control it sometimes. Stacy looked over at me and asked me do  I wanna dance and I said yes cause why not show out for the one time. Soon as we got up "She twerkin" came on. I loveeeee this song so much , this made me get more hyped to dance. I drag Stacy to the circle that had formed from earlier and we started to throw ass everywhere.

"and she tweak and she work" I yelled singing alone while tweaking

Everybody was hyping us up. I was bout to get up when I was bent back down by someone making me turn my head fast asf. It was Quan so I turnt up for him making the crowd go crazy. People just extra for no reason. I peeped Stacy tweaking on Kayla but that ain't my business.

After a while I went to go sit down with Quan following behind me like a lost puppy.

"you showed out for real" he spoke up after a while

I put my legs over him and leaned in to his chest "you know I had to" he chuckled a little

Writer pov

Dee, Jace, & Jaden saw Maraee all up on Quan but ain't say nothing to her.

Jace and him were homeboys and he felt betrayed because he told Quan about Maraee and all.

Jaden didn't know him but still cared. He just took this as if he needed to fall back on Maraee.

Dee made his mind up to never talk to Maraee. He knew he should never have let anyone new in his circle but he thought Maraee was different. After adding Quan to his bad said after what happen thats when he decided to never let nobody in his life again until Maraee came around. He decided to go back to his old ways.

The night was almost over and Maraee was looking for Dee cause she wanted to get on his nerves and smoke. She spotted him sitting down on one of the couch they had upstairs in the hallway upstairs. She made her way up there and stood in front of him waiting for him look up from his phone.

"heyyyy" she said making him look up from his phone and looked back down

"wyd" she asked sitting next to him

He blocked her out again.

Maraee could be a big crybaby or a big freak when she was drunk.

"why you being mean to me" she pouted

she started crying making him roll his eyes and get up and take her to her room.

"what I doooo" she said

"im sorryyyy" she cried ran hugging him tight making them fall on her bed

"Maraee get off me" he finally spoke up

"nooo tell me what I did" she said still hugging him while looking up in his eyes

He kissed he teeth "get off me"

She got off him and went to the edge of the bed and started crying in he legs.

"Maraee stop crying" Dee said getting up

She kept crying "tell me what I did pleaseee"

Dee gave in and pulled her into a hug and told her.

"im sorryy I didn't know" she kept repeating

"it's okay just stop crying" he said

They laid back in the bed and winded up falling asleep on each other.