21: Why don't you find out?

"I really like my shirt on you." I breathed when Elena got on top of me. "Oh yeah?" She says and kissed me. Hard. I held her tight and felt her breast. "You're not.." I swallowed. "Not wearing any bra.."

"Yes." She whispered in my lips. Oh my god. How can she be fucking my brain just by breathing? "Are you wearing any underwear?" I asked. Cos why the hell not? She's already on top of me. What else could be stopping us? An alien invasion? "Why don't you find out?" I immediately took my shirt off of her and her beautiful round breasts inches away from my mouth. I took one nipple in. She gasped and her fingernails dug on my shoulder blades. I paid the same attention on her other breast. I licked and teased till her hips grind into mine. I've never wanted anyone like this before. She started to finger the rim of my shirt. I put my hands up and she took that as a sign to take my shirt off. She pushed me on the bed and tossed my clothes somewhere in the room. "Looks like I'm not the only one not wearing a bra.""This is my house. Why would I wear one?""Fair point." She quickly took my pajamas off, too. "And no undies I see." She said and smiled. Wickedly. Okay, now it's her time. I switched our position and took her shorts off. "You're wearing.. my panties," I said after seeing my purple-laced underwear on Elena. Why does it look so sexy on her? "Is that a problem?" She asked with one eyebrow up. "The only problem is..You're still wearing it."

"Then solve it." She commanded. I lowered my head and got to my knees. I pulled my panties off of her with my teeth. Never breaking eye contact. I threw it somewhere in the bed. "Now come here." I did as she told me and we kissed. Like fire we are. My nipples perked at her touched and I crave for more. "I need more," I said. She took my left leg and lifted it on her shoulder. Okay, that's new. She put her other leg around me and in one push our pussies meet in the most glorious and very wet way. "Ahh!" I moaned. I couldn't help it. My heart wouldn't stop beating so hard. This is so intimate. Elena took control. She grinds, and she grinds and rocked her hips against my throbbing sex. Slow at first. But I needed to pick up the pace so I took over. She laid her back in bed and I got up to my knees with her legs in between my thighs. "Oh! Just like that, Grace!" She slapped my ass and grabbed it unexpectedly. I have never been so aroused. "Don't stop." She said. I wouldn't if I could. "Ohh, Grace!" Her voice echoed.

"Grace." I opened my eyes. "You're sweating. Are you having a nightmare?" Elena kneeled on the floor next to the bed. "You're so hot.""YOU'RE so hot.""I-.. I think you're having a fever." She says. Wait.. that was a dream? "You need to change your shirt." She got up and opened my drawer. A fucking dream!? "Here, wear this." We looked at each other. "I'm just gonna..' She pointed to the bathroom. "Hey, Elena." I managed to stand up. I glanced at the wall clock to see that it's 2:18 a.m. "I think you should go." "Not when you're having a high fever, Grace I mean.." I felt her cold hands on my forehead. It felt so nice against my warm body. "You're boiling. Take this and go back to bed.' She handed me a capsule. "Elena..""When I get back you better change your shirt or I'll-..""You should go." My voice is louder this time. "I'm.. I'm only trying to help.""I'm fine.""You're having a fe-..""I'm a big girl, Elena. I can take care of myself." The room became quiet, So quiet I didn't realize the air conditioner made that buzzing sound. And all I can hear is the tick-tocking of the clock. This is nerve-racking. "I understand," Elena said. Not meeting my eyes. "I'll call you a cab," I said and went searching for my phone. "It's under the pillow and we drove here with my car. Your car is still at the flower shop." She sheepishly said while she gathers her stuff. Which was not a lot. "I'll see you to the door.""You don't have to. I've sliced some oranges in your fridge and there's a bucket under your bed in case you need to.. you know." And with that, she was off. What was that about? Why did I blow her off? Why is my heart racing so fast and why do I want to chase her down the street and beg her to come back? My heart ached and I fell on my knees. I clenched my fist and felt something. The capsule. Elena..