10: the look

It was a look that he will never forget.

tag(s): marking, mild nsfw 

//

He didn't like that look.

There is no way in hell that he'd ever like the way Felix looked at him with so much gentleness and care as if he was nothing but a mere fragile glass that will be broken upon a single touch.

He didn't like that.

He didn't like to be taken care of.

He didn't like to feel like he's nothing but a mere incapacitated man whose lips are strongly hungry for Felix's heart-shaped ones. He didn't like to feel like he's nothing but his usual dark scheme, and is all set, bound to end up on his bed with Felix smiling at him.

"Why are you smiling?"

He wanted answers. He needed answers.

If holding Felix still with his hands on his either waist can make Felix spill the answers that he's been looking for, he'd be more than willing to subject himself into the excruciating slow gaze, and desire to lunge himself forward and take Felix.

All the fuck out of him.

"You kissed me back." Felix replied to him nonchalantly, like he was nothing but a man of truth, stating facts that never bothered him unlike Hyunjin.

He didn't like that look.

Please.

Just not that look.

"What did you want me to do?"

Felix never let his eyes stray away from Hyunjin.

In the position where Hyunjin tops over Felix, his hand gripping tight on Felix's waist while Felix was just reclining his whole torso with his lower back about to snap, Felix smiled at him wider and looked at him softer.

Like how can a pair of eyes emit so much light in that room that deemed the light lamp useless?

"Run. Like you always do."

it was such a statement that wanted to topple Hyunjin's head off and create a mess. He wanted to get mad at Felix for telling him off, for calling him out in the wilderness despite not being wanted to be called.

He didn't ask to be seen. He didn't ask to be heard.

But goddamn, it didn't feel the least awful to finally be treated as a person.

He didn't want to admit it because he had to hate Felix.

He had to dislike the way Felix looks at him when his small hand runs over his damned hair. He had to dislike the way Felix pressed both of his palms against his cheeks and massaged it with little circles. He had to dislike Felix's knees that opened and let him get in his legs, both of their crotches touching. He had to dislike feeling Felix—liking Felix.

He had to hate him.

Because if he won't, he'd end up with nothing but a heartbreak.