Office hours...

The next six months passed with the blink of an eye. Jungkook has finally graduated with flying colors .He got many offers from different designing companies but he kindly rejected them all. Mr. Jeon handover the company to Taekook and went to Busan for leaving rest of the life in peace. In these six months the company was remodeled It was no more Jeon's corporation it was now HYBE LABELS and this suggestion was made in the presence of Mr. Jeon.

 HYBE labels was an entertainment company along with fashion . All the boys together worked very hard for it . Namjoon and Yoongi were now the head of music department and music producers known as RM and SUGA respectively , Hoseok and Jimin became  the Choreographers of the trainees there . For Taehyung and Jungkook they were the CEOs and head of their respective department. Yugyeom also applied for the same company and now is assistant of Jungkook apart from being his bestfriend. Jin still works in his restaurant but along with Ami now. 

"Sir , Today Mr. lee sent his assistant saying he would love a collaboration with our fashion sector" 

"Yugy how many times I have said not to call me sir"~  Jungkook whined making Yugyeom chuckle.

"But its so much fun to tease you kookie"

"Fine go on, I'll tell hyungie" Jungkook tried to threaten his best friend.

"Okay whatever. "Yugyeom huffed.

"And for MR. Lee  let me just discuss it with hyungie then we can inform them". and Yugyeom nodded

Suddenly Jungkook's phone dinged.

LOVE💕:

"Baby bun come fast ,Its an emergency."

 Jungkook turned to Yugyeom " Yugy I need to go, hyungie needs me"

"Yeah and everyone knows why." Yugyeom said with a teasing smirk making Jungkook blush and Jungkook made his way to Taehyung's office.

" Yugyeom said with a teasing smirk making Jungkook blush and Jungkook made his way to Taehyung's office

(Taehyung's cabin)

Jungkook knocked on the door an heard a faint come in ,but when he went inside there was no one the office cabin was empty . Suddenly someone hugged him from behind making him freeze on the spot but as soon as the scent of the man hit him his body got relaxed cause never in million years he would get that scent wrong.

 Suddenly someone hugged him from behind making him freeze on the spot but as soon as the scent of the man hit him his body got relaxed cause never in million years he would get that scent wrong

Jungkook turned around and hugged Taehyung tightly nuzzling in his neck and taehyung did the same inhaling each others scent  that somehow calm them down . Taehyung then pulled away from hug , lifted Kookie's chin and pecked him on his lips causing both of them to smile and their hearts to flutter but Taehyung wasn't satisfied with mere peck so he pushed Jungkook to the wall held his hand above his head and kissed him roughly yet softly.

After 15 minutes of continuously kissing and smooching they finally pulled out from each other heavily panting and connected their foreheads together.

"I missed you so much babybun."

"But its been only four hours, hyungie."

"So what that is too much for my weak heart to handle." Tae said dramatically.

"Aww okay okay hyungie , come here ." Jungkook dragged Taehyung toward the couch made him sit there and sat on his lap straddling his him .

"Hyungie  Mr. Lee wants a Collab with fashion department ,what shall we do ?"

"Lets call them for meeting and then we can decide." and Jungkook nodded in his neck.

"Hyungie is your work done for today ?"

"Yes sweetheart ,I just have to save all the work and then I am done."

"Great even I am done for today shall we go home?" Jungkook said excitedly making Taehyung chuckle.

"Sure bun lets go" and then they went towards their sweet home after informing their group.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------