Chapter - 58

Tae's POV

I was walking back with a devastated look on my face.

I was late,her flight already left.

I kicked the nearby pole in anger....and people around looked at me as if I am crazy.

I put my one hand on my waist and rubbed my forehead with another.

I regretted not realizing it earlier that I have to stop her.

But what can you do now?

I sighed heavily and walked briskly to where I parked my car .

And as I reached the place, I shut my eyes tight frustratedly...my car wasn't there anymore..

I parked it illegally because of haste and now it might be towed..

I looked around and saw a paper attached to the pole.

I removed it and saw a number on it.

I sighed and kept the paper in my pocket while taking a mental note of sending this number to my driver and messaging him to pick my car and pay the fine.

Today was definitely a very bad day.

I walked mindlessly towards the road, thinking and regretting my decisions.

I imagined the scenario, if I was a bit more wiser...y/n could have been with me right now.

While walking, I came across a park..and decided to sit down there for a while.

I sat on one of the bench and looked towards the sky.

Tae's mind - " Why are there so many problems and hurdles for us?...Now when we both love each other and no one is between us...why are we still apart?"

It's been few minutes since I was sitting here and reminscing everything.....when I felt someone sitting besides me.

I turned to the side and was surprised to see the person.

"Hi"

He said showing his bunny teeth.

Tae - " What are you doing here?"

I asked him coldly

Jungkook - " That's what I wanted to ask..what are you doing here?"

I again turned towards the front, stayed quite for a second and then said.

Tae - " Y/n left......again!"

He blinked consciously.

Jungkook - " You still haven't confessed to her?"

He asked in utter shock.

I shook my head as 'No'

He face palmed himself

Jungkook - " Are you crazy or do you like the feeling of waiting.......why haven't you confessed yet?"