When the whistle blows (God of technology)

Sam, formally known as Awesamdude, plays a big part in modern society. Not much is know about him at face value, because most info on gods is from the distant past. Sam isn't a new god, no, he's lived long. It's just... he was never that dominant. Until now, when he's needed most. I hope he spent all that lost time tinkering to make something truly beautiful.

"Hey, brother!" "What'd ya want, rascal?" "Hehe, well, I made this paper airplane!" "Ooo, watch it go~" "So, now that we're here..." "Heh, let me guess, you want to hear a story." "Yes!" "Well, do you know of Awesamdude?" "Of course I do! He's sooooo important. So important that he doesn't even show up in textbooks!" "Haha, yeah, let's go with that. Anyways-" "AHHHH!!! Thunder!" "Oh ho, you're afraid of thunder?" "N-no! I'm not! Well, I might be frightened, but I'm most certainly not scared..." "don't worry about it, you're still young. But anyways, Sam is indeed very important, as you said. He gives redstone its power, without him we'll be back to torches and lanterns, and no mechanical wonders at all! It's said that redstone will lose its power eventually, but we shan't worry about that, cause', tada, lightning! It's nothing to be afraid of, it's just how Sam connects with redstone and continues to be one of the best gods of our lives." "Really?" "Really. It's nothing to worry about." "If that's so, then I love lightning!"

Just have to fit this in here, after the storm passes

"But what's his story?" "Oh! You're awake. I can tell you that, sure. Well, Sam was a wonder in his past life. He went very far. People imagine him with steam punk goggles and gears and bolts, though that isn't how it really happened. He was an inventor. He was one of the pioneers of enchantment, he gave us stuff like protection I, sharpness, all that jazz! Beloved by many, and he died like that too. The reason he uses thunder and lightning as his way to regenerate, is because that's exactly how he died. As an inventor, one day he was fiddling with stuff, and created a spark of electricity. It was new. So he tested it more. And his testing, well... had no safety. With a few tweaks here and there, something went wrong, and he died with a satisfied smirk on his face." "I like his story. It's nice" "I like it too, angst isn't everything. As long as it's not mundane, I'll like near to anything." "I guess, me too." "Mhm."