New book!

Hello everyone, especially enemies to lovers and supernaturals fans! I would like to announce that 'Mated With A Jerk' Is finally out now.

𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐧𝐞 the prince of a barely known small kingdom up in the north of the country, Has always been openly gay and hasn't been afraid to fight for gay rights and it kind of gave him some popularity among the other kingdoms meanwhile his father despised him for it he made his life a living hell.

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐃𝐞𝐱𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 a cold some might even call him heartless prince, After a tragic accident happened he blocked everyone out building unbreakable walls around him. He clutches into his heterosexuality for dear life dodging every question about homosexuality like his orientation is going to get snatched away from him any moment which made him come off as a homophobic jerk.

After an attempt from an old king to marry William or start a war on his kingdom, His father brought Ellis in to save him by marrying him.

What happens when Ellis gets dragged to a kingdom across the country from his for a marriage proposal to help save William and bring equality to gay people? Will Ellis ever come to terms with getting married to an arrogant straight man? Is there any way that Ellis and William's relationship will ever be anything but hatred? How is he going to react when he discovers that the magical word wasn't just a fairytale and that his husband is a werewolf?

Start reading and find out!

You can find it on my profile

You can find it on my profile. :) <3

ALSO, WE ARE CLOSE TO 500K MY SMALL HEART CAN'T TAKE IT.