8

E L L I E   R O S E ~

I woke up next morning to the bright sunshine and a cold bed. I sat up and hissed as I felt a sharp pain between my legs. God. How can Someone have so much energy in them? As I said before, Mason has that horse stamina. He didn't gave me even time to take rest as he kept going for round and round. I don't know how many rounds we'd last night but I'm sure it was more than four. I did my hair into messy bun and that's when the bathroom door got opened revealing Mason with a towel tightly wrapped around his waist while his hair dropped water off of the tips of each strands.

Holy Moly- This man is way too hot.

I couldn't helped but stared at him as he walked up to me with a devilish sexy Smirk playing on his handsome face and leaned down to kiss me.

"Are you done checking me out?" He asked causing my cheeks to turned pink. He let out a deep beautiful chuckle and kiss my cheek. "Good morning" I let out a moan as he kiss down my neck, my hand locked into his wet hair as he gently bit down on my skin than suck on it.

"I've w-work" I murmured he let out a hum and lick my sweet spot causing me to moan. "I'm gonna drive you there" he replied and kiss my ear. I clenched my thighs as I felt myself getting wet again causing him to smirk. He peck my lips than kiss my forehead.

"I've already bought you clothes, put that on and get ready" he said pulling away from me and I sighed as I lose the warmth of his body. I watched as he made his way towards the closet. His back flexed with his each movement. I couldn't helped but admired the tattoos on his back and felt my cheeks heated up.

I bite down on my lip, smiling and went into the bathroom with the bed sheet wrapped around my body. I turned on the shower, letting warm water run down my body. After finishing shower, I turned off the shower and stand in front of the mirror wrapping the towel around my body. That's when my eyes stopped on my neck. There's hickey.

I walked out from the bathroom to see him putting on his leather jacket. Although he's looking so hot- Ellie stop!

"Mason, did you seriously gave me hickey," I asked glaring at him as he turned around to face me.

"What?" He innocently asked causing me to roll my eyes.

"What is this?" I asked showing him the hickey.

He smirked.

"It's the proof that you're mine" he answered brushing my hair strands from my face and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm not yours, Mr Williams" I whispered and he raised his eyebrows before a devilish smirk tugged on his lips. He grabbed me by my hips pulling me impossibly closer to him. I felt as my heart began to pump faster as his beautiful blue Piercing eyes stared into my eyes.

"Oh bella, sei tutto mio, solo mio" he whispered in his foreign tongue into my ear, his lips trailing butterfly kisses down to my neck. I bite down on my tongue to stopped myself from moaning. I could feel him smirking against my skin. Mason lift me up by my ass and I wrapped my legs around his torso. (You're all mine, only mine)

"You were already mine when I first saw you in that club, bella" he said lifting his head to looked at me. I stared into his eyes.

"This ass is mine" he squeezed my ass cheek. We both smiled into the kiss. "No, It's my ass" I murmured and he let out a chuckle carrying me to the bed.

"You're looking hot in this towel" he leaned his forehead against mine. "But you'll look more sexy without it" he pecked my lips and gently laid me down on the bed. I took a deep breath when he unwrap my towel. His eyes turned darkened and he let out a low growled.

"Mason.. I've work" I said as he kiss my cheek than my swollen lips. "It won't take much time" he whispered huskily and kiss down my body. "I promise" he kiss my inner thigh and I arched my back moaning as his lips touched my sensitive clit.

~

"I guess I'm not hungry anymore" Mason said licking his lips.

I swear, It was hot.

"You gave me 5 more hickeys here" I gasped staring at my shoulder through the mirror. Mason let out a breathless chuckle and got out from the bed putting on his leather jacket and walking to me. He wrapped his strong arms around my waist From behind and placed a kiss on my shoulder.

"I know, you love them" he smirk causing me to roll my eyes.
He kissed thw top of my head and walked to the near table. He grabbed his car keys when I smiled doing my hair into half up ponytail.

"How am I looking?" I asked turning to face him with grinned Mason eyed me from up to down and smiled at me.

Damn, even his smile is beautiful.

"You couldn't be more stunning" he pecked my lips making me blushed.

"Shall we?" He asked holding my hand and I nodded my head intertwining our fingers.

"We shall"

(Ellie's Outfit)

(Ellie's Outfit)

Hey Lovelies, how far are you liking the story?

Keep reading "His Amore"

Stay safe and stay healthy

See you in the next chapter—