Chapter 83 - Press Conference

At the Lance Inc. Headquarters:

All the employees were whispering among themselves.Their Big Boss was married and nobody had any idea who the lady boss was. Until a few days back,everybody had assumed that their boss was dating Cat Jones...but nobody knew where she was now.Was the CEO really as heartless as everyone claimed?A woman known to be dating him was ruined(by him) while the woman being claimed he was married to was stabbed and by-standers claimed was stabbed by her own husband.What a scary situation!Every employee wanted to know the truth.But only one employee was aware of the truth.Ms Ping Wan.But she dare not utter a word or else Neil Long would surely kill her!He had about killed her yesterday.So she kept her head down and did not participate in the

For the first time in the past decade,the halls of Lance Inc. saw the entrance of entertainment reporters.Usually,only finance reporters were invited during the press conferences of Lance Inc.

The entertainment reporters entered with gossip but were soon streamlined and disciplined and moved towards the conference room on the ground floor.Many reporters were intimidates once they saw the PR team of the company present in the room.Soon agendas were handed out and the reporters instructed to read and follow the procedures.The reporters opened the agenda to find a set of rules regarding the conference.Their finance reporting counter parts had warned them about the strict settings at Lance Inc. and this seemed to be true.

Soon,Assistant Yang entered the conference room.Every reporter present had done their research and knew of this man's identity.Standing up,everybody made a deep bow to him.

Assistant Yang confidently went to the podium and started his speech."A very good afternoon to my dear reporter friends.My name is Assistant Yang and I am here to help you through this conference.I am sure you are wondering about the whereabouts of Mr Ryu Long.Let me assure you that he will be here shortly.Until then let me explain a few ground rules.Firstly,we will not be answering any stupid questions.Please bear that in my mind.Now open the agenda to page 1.All the questions therein will be answered.If you have any other questions apart from them,you may wait until Mr. Long has finished speaking,raise your hand and wait to be called upon.Please do not shout your questions like a juvenile.You will be thrown out of the conference room.You have 10 minutes to prepare yourselves.We will be starting at 1.00 pm sharp.

At this moment,Ryu Long reached the entrance to Lance Inc.Assistant yang had reached the entrance to greet him and handed over the agenda. Ryu skimmed through the agenda while walking towards the conference room and said,"If you have any other work for me,keep it prepared.I will be leaving the office in exactly 90 minutes.Before climbing the podium,Ryu handed his cell phone to Assistant Yang and then went ahead to greet the blood hungry wolves,with the agenda in his hands.

All the reporters silently stood up when the man with the intimidating aura walked in.Though they were all senior reporters who had interviewed many celebrities,they had never seen such an intimidating man.The man walked with the arrogance of a king expecting all his subjects to bow down to him.Once he was on the podium his eyes scanned the reporters.They all fidgeted under this stare and felt as if they had become students again and were being glared at by the principal for being unruly.

Wasn't Ryu Long the accused person?Then why were they being made feel guilty all the male reporters wondered.On the other hand the female reporters all felt that they had seen the God of eye candy.What a handsome face,sharp jaw,clear eyes and that glare...ooooo. Any woman would die happily.They wondered if he needed someone new to stab.

Soon,Ryu opened his mouth and said,"Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen.You are all curious so let me tell you straightaway.I am married and registered my marriage a little time back.My wife and I have been together for a while now.She was stabbed by my ex wife Ms Leona Knight who has since been admitted to a psycho analysis institute and is currently under observation for mental imbalance.My current wife is perfectly fine.No,I will not introduce her to you until I have given her a proper wedding celebration which has obviously been postponed due to her injury.That will be a private affair so a select few will be invited to take the pictures also.Until then please do not speculate.Thank you."

Though Ryu Long had not said much,his message was clear,"if you want the photo opportunity in the future do not speculate on my wife."

As Ryu Long was about to get up a young reporter timidly raised his hand.Ryu looked at the raised hand and was almost impressed by the person's courage."The one in the 2nd row middle,you may ask your question."Ryu said.The young reporter immediately looked up and realized that he had been given permission to speak.He seized the opportunity and asked,"Sir,could you atleast describe your wife to us?Whatever you would like to tell us..."

Ryu looked up and after wondering a minute answered,"She is a normal person like you and me."

Reporter:"..."

Assistant Yang and other reporters to themselves:"in which dimension are you as normal as the others?So your wife is as normal as you or as normal as us?"

Alicia who was watching the Conference happily till that moment."all you had to do was say a few flowery words.you will pay for this!"

At this moment another reporter had raised his hand and as Ryu was about to allow him to answer a loud song blared in the background .."o m m my,o m m my,you make me boy with love!"

The person who was holding the phone was staring at it as if he was holding a monster.This poor soul was Assistant Yang who was still frozen in shock while the phone blared "you make me boy with love."

Everyone in the conference room was staring at Assistant Yang including Ryu Long who was even more flabbergasted when Assistant Yang handed the phone to him and said,"Sir,Madam Long is calling you."