Fourteen

Today marks the three month mark till my birthday and Louis and I's impending mating.

Those were my first thoughts when I woke up, blinking to adjust to the soft light of the room. I groaned a little, feeling a bit stiff from sleeping in one position to long.

As I went to stretch, I went to lift my arms, but soon discovered they were trapped, muscular arms wrapped around my body. It was then I realised that Louis was next to me, his whole body touching some part of mine.

"Don't move."

I froze at the warning growl, making me furrow my brows and look towards Louis, whose head was beside mine on the same pillow.

I blinked in sleepy confusion. I swear he wasn't here last night when I fell asleep. He had a meeting with Mark, still trying to find out what had happened to him, so I had gone to my own room and crashed.

I'm just glad he's alive.

I had been missing him, but feeling too needy, so I'd let him to do this own thing. We couldn't be seen as too close anyway, otherwise mark would get suspicious that we were 'doing' more then what we actually were. We hadn't gone past kissing.

But now, he was in my bed, and demanding things.

I huffed, too annoyed and tired that this is what I have to deal with first thing in the morning.

I was burning up, Louis' body heat suffocating me once again. The past week has been constant hot flushes when he holds me for too long, alphas being known to hold more body heat then others. And it was annoying when trying to sleep.

Louis' eyes met mine with a growl as I managed to turn onto my back. He squeezed me tighter, making me let out whimper.

A whimper.

"For goddess sack, don't do thaaaat." Louis almost whined, shoving his face into my neck. And to my surprise, I felt a surge of pleasure run through me, making me gasp as I almost arched my back if not for Louis' grip.

"Wha-"

"Shhhh. Your ok, Hazzie." Louis interrupted me, words vibrating against my neck, making me whimper again that the air blowing on the sensitive skin.

"What's happening, Louis?" I stumbled out the words, shivering despite the heat radiating around us. I almost couldn't handle it, Louis body next to mine heating me up more and more.

"I'm not sure, you just smell so good... I think you might be in heat...." Louis rose his head, eyes wide as if he had just come to the revelation.

My whole body locked up, silently freaking out as I seemed to zone out. Heat? I'm in heat. How? I still had at least three months at the least... this isn't right. And I was in bed, with an alpha. During heat. With an alpha. You don't go through heat or rut until your eighteen...

Fuck.

"Louis..." I whined, feeling tears prickle at my eyes. As I woke up more, I realised the ache that was beginning to travel through my body. It was borderline excruciating.

Louis' eyes locked on mine, biting his lip in contemplation, before they seemed gloss over and glow. A warning growl emitted from him, making me relax against the bed completely.

"Alpha..." I gasped, Louis hiding his face in my neck and proceeding to nip and suck at the skin from under my jaw to my shoulder.

His movements were quick, to fast for me to register as tingles went lower and lower down my body, stopping when I felt a wetness in my boxers.

Louis' hand traveled down my torso as his lips finally reached mine. It felt like my whole body burned for his touch. When I opened my mouth against his, his tongue invaded, dancing with mine as I tried to keep up with the steps. But my mind became foggy when finger tips went under the hem of my shirt.

In a flash the fabric was removed, and I was exposed as Louis hovered over me, seemingly studying my skin, stopping on the centre of my torso, just below my chest.

"I never knew you had a tattoo?" He stated it more a question, it seen in his eyes. The butterfly that he stared at was not known by most people, something I got secretly, and illegally, only with Niall's knowledge... and well... that not the point right now.

I just bit my lip, nodding as I didn't trust my voice, my whole body felt like it was buzzing under his hands but he had just stopped.

As noticing the discomfort and the way I became restless, Louis went back down to kiss my chest, his lips a pleasurable rough texture against my hairless skin.

I gasped as he locked his lips around my left nipple.

"Morning H, breakfast is re- AAAAHHH!"

Louis and I both sat up quickly, pulling apart to see Niall covering his eyes with his hands as he turned around. Trying to leave the room, he stepped quickly forward to go through the open door which had swung open as he entered, but hit the door frame with a groan.

"What's all the screaming?" Mark's voice boomed from down the hall, followed by footsteps getting closer.

"Don't go in there!" Niall exclaimed just as Louis let out the most threatening growl if ever heard, pushing me down onto the mattress again with him covering me, staring at the door.

Mark rushed in the room, eyes widening as he took a deep breath, covering his mouth and nose quickly.

My scent was probably strong throughout the room, even I could smell it, a strange thought that I would have to probably get used too. But all I could think about how overwhelmed I was with two such powerful alphas in the room, one on top of me.

"Louis... you can't." Mark warned as he backed out of the room.

"I know." Louis growled back, watching mark intensely.

I could feel my eyelids dropping and I couldn't stop my eyes rolling back as the pain became even more intense.

"He has to stay pure. You both are." Mark all but demanded, his voice seems to echo in my ears, making me whimper. Even being this close to Louis wasn't enough, he needed to be closer...

"We are together. It's only going to be him and I from now on, what difference does it make? I can't leave him." Louis reasoned, voice low, making Mark look between us. I couldn't stop moving, the pain finally settling in my lower abdomen. "He's not fully under yet."

"Harry?"

"Yeah?" I gasped out, making eye contact with Mark. He watched me for a second, emotionless expression. My vision was going blurry with the ache, but I could still see the way Marks face dropped as he finally gave up.

"Just don't bite him. And go to your room so the scents blocked." Mark left in a rush, his foot steps descending down the hall.

Louis relaxed. He was sitting in front of me, head in his hands, still covering me from the door. His muscles were still tense on his bare back. When he didn't move for a while, I whimpered.

"Louis..." I felt like crying when his head snapped up and he turned around quickly.

"Shh, Haz. It's gonna be fine, yeah? I'll look after to you." He nodded to himself in confirmation.

"I need you to..." I couldn't finish the sentence as Louis' eyes flashed his alphas blue before coming back. I could feel myself becoming more and more desperate the longer I laid under him without him doing anything. "Please, Lou." I cried out.

"We'll go to my room, then I'll look after you." He didn't give an option before he was picking me up bridal style and rushing into his room.

The door slammed behind us, but I didn't even flinch as I couldn't help myself but kiss his neck where my face rested. He sighed out, making me taste his skin more and softly suck.

Next thing I knew I was thrown onto the bed, landing with a bounce as Louis climbed on top of me.

"I'll look after my omega. Sweet, sweet omega."