Home is where Blaise keeps his Minecraft pig away from Theo

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Draco walked through the door of his house holding one of the supermarket bags that he acquired from his journey. As he walked into the kitchen he was met by an unusually quiet atmosphere and the undoubted smell of sweets and popcorn. He didn't think much of it as he brought the rest of the bags into the house. After bringing all the bags inside he to go find Teddy and Harry.

"guys?" Draco's voice echoed through the hallway as he approached the 'chill room' where Harry and Teddy spent most of their time. He smiled at the sight in front of him. Harry and Teddy were happily cuddled up on the sofa probably from a sugar crash. He wasn't sure who he found cuter and decided that he rather not have this mental battle with himself. He grabbed one of the blankets in the basket near the sofa and threw it over the two. He gently brushed Harry's blue hair out of his face a took his glasses off for him. Glasses could be a painful alarm clock while sleeping.

After shutting the curtains he closed the door and made his way back to the kitchen to put the shopping away in their respectable places all while doing this Draco couldn't deny the fluffy feeling in his chest that he was all so good at hiding. He couldn't deny that sometimes all the flirting and domestic things that were happening in recent times made him feel like he actually had a family. A feeling he never felt until he first got to Hogwarts and met Blaise, Pansy, and Theo.

The cogs in his brain seemed to start turning as he realized that he was meant to have a group face time with them soon. He quickly dried his hands from washing the dishes and grabbed some Macarons as a snack. Sitting down on a stool and propping his phone against a cookie jar.

He saw that Blaise and Theo were already there and joined them

"Theo stop fucking hitting me,"

"No can do Blaise rod,"

Draco guessed immediately that they were playing Minecraft seeing as this was a conversation that took place every time they played together.

"Theo stop hitting Blaise,"

"yes Mother," Theo sniggered, Theo was one of the only people that knew exactly how to annoy Blaise, but to be fair Theo did kill Blaise's pet pig in Minecraft and that would be anyone's last straw. he almost laughed remembering how distraught Blaise was when it happened, it took a lot of convincing to get Blaise to unblock Theo on all social platforms.

"Draco, the family man, how's the wifey treating you?" Blaise teased now aware of Draco's presence in the call.

"you better shut up before I tell Theo to start hitting you again,"

"HELLO BOYZ," Pansy joined the call tying her short hair into a half up half down ponytail before laughing, "why if it isn't Daddy Draco,"

"I really need to find new friends," Draco deadpanned biting into a macaron

"Come on Dray or should I say DWAGON," Theo laughed at his own joke as well as pansy and Blaise

"show us then, where is your wifey and 'bubba'?" This seemed to set them off into a fit of giggled making Draco start to question all of his life choices up until now,

"fine but shut up, they are sleeping,"

"Okay don't want to wake up your wif-"

"finish that sentence Nott and ill make you regret it,"

He walked into the chill room and flipped the camera for them to see Teddy and Harry cuddled up on the couch. He heard a chorus of awes and wanted to immediately tell them to shut up. But of course, waited until he was safely out of the room.

"I told you guys to be quiet," he rolled his eyes as he walked back to the kitchen. they all ignored his statement and continued talking

"who knew the golden boy would look so adorable sleeping, and teddy with blonde hair is my new religion" Theo smirked

"I'm straight and even I can say that I would simp for Harry, he has no business looking that good with blue hair, plus teddy really looking like your son " Blais followed up

"We both know you aren't straight Blaise," Pansy quickly remarked, seeing as Blaise came out to them as Pan which everyone already guessed

"Give a man a break, just making sure Daddy Draco over there doesn't have my head for saying his wifey is cute,"

"Fu-" Draco was cut off by a tiny voice behind him

"Dwagon, who you talkin' to?" Teddy asked lifting up his arms signaling that he wanted to be picked up.

"Just my friend's bubba," 

"lmao gotta love how Draco went daddy mode on us," Theo snickered

Draco just rolled his eyes and picked up Teddy setting him on his lap

"Teddy that's Pansy, Blaise, and that ugly one there is Theo,"

Teddy giggled along with Blaise and Pansy leaving Theo with a shocked face

"well played Malfoy," he smiled

" Your fwiends are so cool Dwagon," teddy said waving enthusiastically

"I guess," Draco smiled kissing the toddles forehead

There was another chorus of awws that erupted from Draco's phone as he did this making sure everyone didn't acknowledge a certain potter that came into frame.

"who you  talking to?"

"oooooh, Wifey is here," Harry just rolled his eyes and resisted the urge to flip them of.

"watch your self Zabini or imma set Ron on you,"

"that lazy lump can't do anything the most impressive thing he's done is eat two chicken drum sticks simultaneously," Blaise laughed

"I heard that and I'm highly offended," Ron came into view on Blaise's camera

"UNCLE WON," Teddy said excitedly waving at him happily.

"Hey buddy,"  Ron smiled waving back " Oh yeah you better watch yourself Harry, or else Theo and Blaise might try and date you,"

Blaise and Theo burst out laughing

"yeah as if Daddy Draco would 'llow it," Theo snorted

"Bette watch your behind potter, " Pansy chirped making Harry turn crimson

"I leaving before Teddy loses his poor brain cells too early, Bye," Draco said his finger hovering over the call button, he waited for the chorus of byes to chime in before ending the call and standing up.

"Daddy Draco huh?"

"say that again potter and I'll set Ivy on you," Draco said picking up his cat and threatening to move him towards Harry who looked deeply troubled at the thought.

"It  was a joke, glad to see you have a heart Malfoy, it's nice to you wit your friends takes away from your cold aura,"

Draco's chest did that weird thing again.

🌻🌻🌻🌻