𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗢𝗢

A NEW TATTOO
"𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗈𝗈?"

—"HOW'D IT GO?" ASKED DRACO WHEN ALEXANDRIA WALKED INTO HER ROOM

—"HOW'D IT GO?" ASKED DRACO WHEN ALEXANDRIA WALKED INTO HER ROOM. She smiled. "Wonderful. He wasn't mad or anything." She said, frowning at his pale face. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, I was just worried for you," he said truthfully.

"You look a little pale.."

"Do you want to sneak out?" Draco changed the subject.

She blinked in shock. "Draco, are you alright?"

"Yes, of course." He said, then sighed when he noticed her look. "I just don't want to face my father tonight."

"You could stay here—"

"Or the dark lord," he added quickly.

"Right," nodded his girlfriend, giving him an apologetic look. "Sneaking out it is, then."

Sitting down on Alexandria's motorcycle, Draco turned it on, chuckling when she held onto his waist tightly. "I'm not a bad driver."

"Yeah, sure," she scoffed teasingly, putting on her helmet. "Where are we going?"

"I don't know. You should choose."

She put her head on his shoulder from behind. "How about London?"

"That's literally an 8 hour drive."

"Are you a wizard or not?" She rolled her eyes fondly. "We can charm this motorcycle to fly."

"I can. You can't," grinned Draco. "You're still sixteen."

"I can just do it wandlessly, love."

"Oh," mumbled Draco, getting his wand out of his pocket and muttering some charms.

Alexandria let out a small chuckle.

"Hold on, Ellie. We don't want you falling off."

An hour and a half later, the motorcycle was back on the ground and they were finally in London.

Stepping off of the motorcycle, Draco gave his girlfriend a hand.

She held it and stepped off of the motorcycle, too. "Let's hope father won't notice I'm gone."

"And if he does?"

"London will be filled with death eaters."

"I literally am one." Draco pointed out as they started walking, holding hands.

"Is that a tattoo shop?" Alexandria pointed to a shop, looking excited.

"You want a tattoo?" He asked in shock.

She shrugged. "Why not?"

"Because you're only 16?"

"So?" She rolled her eyes, already walking towards the shop.

"This is a bad idea," groaned Draco.

"You could pick the tattoo."

His eyes lightened up. "This is a great idea."

"Wow," mused her boyfriend when she showed him the finished look.

She had a snake tattoo on her left forearm.

"Wait—" his eyes widened in realization. He stood up and pulled his sleeve, showing off his dark mark. "You have your tattoo right where I have this.. mark."

She nodded with a small smile. "I know it's nothing, but I just wanted you to know that you'd never go through anything alone as long as you have me."

"Oh, Ellie.." he shook his head, eyes filled with tears of joy.

"That's a cool tattoo, sir," a random lady— who was passing by— nodded towards Draco's arm, and left.

"Did she just—"

"—compliment your dark mark?" finished Alexandria.

"And think it was a tattoo?"

"Yes. Yes, she did."

"It's literally a mark that proves if you're a servant of the dark lord's or not," scoffed Draco bitterly.

Alexandria sighed, putting a hand on his jaw. "Love, everything worked out in the end, did it not?"

"We don't know about that, Ellie."

She nodded, letting her hands fall to her side, avoiding eye contact.

"That's not what I meant, El, and you know that. Anyway,—" he took her hand, kissing her new tattoo. "—thank you for this. It means a lot to me."

"Of course," her smile returned.

"You do know I'd do anything for you, right?" said Draco, breaking the silence a few hours later as they sat back down on the motorcycle and put their helmets on, getting ready to leave London.

"I know," she nodded. "Where's this coming from?"

"I just wanted you to know," he said, turning on the motorcycle.

"You can talk to me about anything. Don't forget that, alright?"

"I know, Ellie." Draco turned around. "I know."