Nomu's in the Hosu

League of Villains

Shigaraki had thought about his goals. Originally the death of All Might would have worked. His strategy was sound.

How do you beat something like All Might? Use something with resistance to bludgeoning damage.

How do you handle that much strength? Cheese a regen.

He thought himself as a pro attacking a lobby of noobs.

Then he came against some fucker who bought the DLC.

Someone who had reduced his perfect creation into a paste.

Someone who they couldn't figure the fuck out who it was.

That red and gold armor had shown up before. Saving that blonde NPC from that sludge encounter.

"I...AM...Iron man."

Recovered phone recordings the league had 'obtained' from various NPC's. Katsumi Bakugou a promising candidateto recruit.

Currently I was watching the Hero Killer stand off against Her, Ingenium version 2 and...some green dude.

Izuku Midoriya.

It was only when the image from the USJ attack and the glowing light under the jacket had Shigaraki made the connection.

Holy shit...holy fucking shit.

This wasn't an NPC. This had to be a mini boss. An Endgame one.

His regen had out lasted Endeavor's perfect creation and paired with some kind of metal bone created a broken combo.

But then he had gotten the fact this person was quirkless!

Dr. Kyudai Garaki, one of Father's lackeys had the file on him. Toe joint and everything. A 4th gen quirkless. An F-Rank spawn standing up to a A-Rank like Stain.

From how he had moved his goals were just like video game logic. If you can't fight them run till you're out of their agro range.

His mission was rescue the Engine Quirk NPC. Fighting Stain was a side objective to him.

"What do you mean he attacked you?!" The blonde one shouted being held back by the quirkless one.

"I mean exactly as I've said. He came here shouting how he'd Avenge his brother." Stain said.

The look on the Green Ones face had shown it all. A rage dwarfing his loss at the USJ like a match stick to a star.

But unlike Shigaraki this one seem to hold the same self control as father.

Rage made plebs quit. but for L33Ts...it got shit done.

"Ingenium?" The only reason his voice was picked up was cause of the long range listening tool that was being used to watch over the encounter. "Why. Were. You. Here?"

No raised voice. No tone in voice. But Shigaraki could FEEL it. He had angered Father before, surprisingly not from the USJ apparently All For One expected him to fail "it was your first actual attack. Every mission is perfect until it actually gets there." But this was definitely something Shigaraki had known.

Just thinking about it made him feel itchy. But aimed at someone else? No wonder people wanted siblings.

That Disk was removed from his arm and put on the blondes arm. "Don't. Move."

Stains reaction to this order was an eyebrow raise. He didn't move from his ready stance but he didn't move either.

"I can take-"