48 ~ Begum is ready

VOTE!

Gulaab POV

"I want to see, Please"

Those few words made me wetter than the water.

"What?"

I tried to ask but nothing came out of my mouth.

He raised his eyebrows.

I cleared my throat a little and requested.

"No,"

He smirked a little and took a few steps closer. Absentmindedly I walked backwards as his hot, naked and tanned chest was making me nervous. The nerves around his biceps was visible. His arms were finely toned and strong enough to crush me in few moments.

"Sultan,"

I breathed still walking backwards as he was approaching me like a predator not willing to give up on his prey.

My back hit the wooden wall and I realised that the place was even smaller than it looks.

He stood taller against me, closer to the inch that was possible. My gaze climbed from his steel strong chest to his eyes looking for intentions.

His intentions was clear. I could see love, respect and desires in his eyes. I blinked requesting again.

"Aap kya kar rahe hai, hume vasta badalne hai"

"What are you doing, I need to change"

My voice was coming as a seductive appeal. I lowered my gaze. I realised that we were absolutely alone and no one could save me now.

"Han to hum kab mana kar rahe hai... Badal lijiye kapde"

"So when am I denying... change your clothes"

I could see the notorious intention in his eyes.

"Lekin aap ese agar hamare saamne khade rahenge to... Kese badlenge"

"But if you keep standing like this in front of me... How would I change?"

He smiled.

"Shauhar hai hum aapke... Sharik-e-hayat, Begum hai aap hamari"

"I am your husband... You are my wife,"

I lowered my gaze and admitted.

"Sharm aati hai hume,"

"I feel shy,"

"Acha, chaliye thik hai... Jo aap nahi chahti hum jor nahi denge"

"Really, okay fine... If you don't want then I won't force you"

Suddenly something hit me.

He took his steps back and I realised that I might wanted something else. Maybe I wanted to change in front of him. May be I wanted him to change my clothes. My cheeks blushed with thoughts and I tried to clear my thoughts.