70. Final Decision

Me: Put y'all's seatbelts on...
The chapter: Psh, yolo!

———

After taking a shower since I actually really needed one, I changed into something that actually belonged to me, and left the dorm. If George was gonna act like this any longer, then I'm honestly gonna punch or slap the hell out of him.

Making my way to where his dorm was, right when I reached the door, I instantly began knocking on it with my fist. And I don't even care if I piss anyone off, I just need to talk to George about this and his shitty behavior towards me.

And right as the door to the dorm opened, revealing a confused Fred who looked as if he just woke up from a nap, I didn't wait for him to tell me to come inside. Stepping by him was pretty easy, but seeing that George wasn't even in here made it worse.

"Damn it, Fred, where's George?" I asked him after he closed the door behind him and made his way back to his bed before throwing himself down on it.

"He's at the lake with them," was all he said before he passed out. At least I know where he is though...

Leaving his room with my wand in hand, I quickly ran down the stairs. If George wasn't there, then I was most likely gonna search the whole school for him until I find the dude.

I don't even know what got into him! That kiss was nothing but an accident, yet he's starting to act like this? There's no way in hell he's only mad at me for this! There just has to be something else that he's mad at me for. There just has to be!

Finally out of the common room, I didn't wait before I instantly started to make my way out of the castle. If George was there with whoever them was, then I'm honestly going to give him a big, fat piece of my mind. Whether he likes it or not.

Jumping the last ten steps, I silently made my way through the crowd of students, ignoring the whispers, and definitely not paying any attention to the people who were pointing and laughing at me all the way through the courtyard. But finally being rid of those ridiculous assholes, I stormed down the hill with nothing but determination, anger, and maybe even sadness.

Was George really going to stop trusting me over something like that?

Seeing the familiar tree where we would all usually hang out come into view, my eyes were met with the friend group that made up of three Slytherins, one Hufflepuff, and three Gryffindors. Well, they're definitely about to be in for a show if they stick around for this.

Finally reaching the point where they were able to see me if they only just looked up, most of them had, but I had now just realized that Wallace was storming away from them with his hands shoved in his pockets and Richard following right after him. I guess we both came here to do the exact same thing, but when did he even get here?

But then George's eyes had connected with mine and he quickly looked away. Yeah, no. I'm not dealing with that shit.

Walking up to him, I didn't even care that the others were watching. If they wanted to watch, I'll let them watch.

Stopping in front of George, I looked down at the guy who was now too much of a coward to even look right back at me. But before I could let a single word out, he interrupted.

"I'm sor-?" He began to say, but I interrupted him with a scoff.

"Oh, don't play that card with me, George! You're the one who got pissed at me for quote-on-quote cheating! I didn't even do anything wrong! I was drunk, and the kiss was obviously an accident! And yeah, I know you didn't ask, but I've thought about it and maybe I will dump you if you keep acting like an asshole and treating me like shit!" Not even registering the words that were leaving my lips at the time, right when I had finished saying that last sentence, George finally had the guts to look up at me.