【09】𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭

────☆★☆────

Twinboo made a new post

────☆★☆────

Twinboo

Liked by ranboomc and 50

Liked by ranboomc and 50.534 others

maybe I'm not even real...

ranboomc: i helped take this, please give me credit

tommyinnit: what are you listening to?

tubbolive: going through a depression arc I see

WilburSoot: @tommyinnit stop flirting

tommyinnit: @WilburSoot I'm not flirting

Load more comments...

────☆★☆────

What does a teenage girl in emotional turmoil do? Sulk for a little while, get depressed, watch Netflix, question every relationship they have, post a cryptic tweet or Instagram picture and, when all else fails to distract themselves, they talk to other females.

"Niki, I am so glade you decided to talk to me," the American said into the webcam of her computer.

The pink haired female let out a cute laugh, "Why? What's going on? Is it about Tommy?" She asked back with a sweet smile.

"Who told you?!" The twin immediately yelled with wide eyes, then clearing her throat, "I mean, no- I'm terrible at this, aren't I?" She hung her head low, a deep blush spreading across her cheeks.

"Yeah..." Niki admitted sadly, "Also Tubbo told me."

The other female brushed a hand through her hair, a sigh escaping her lips, "I don't like this... feeling."

"Having a crush you mean?"

The younger girl nodded, "It feels illegal to like my brother's friend, even though I know that he'd be fine with it, I somehow feel like this isn't... right," she took a short pause, and started to play with her hair, "Besides he probably has a million girls running after him anyways. If I would actually confess, he'd probably say no. I mean, we live on two different continents, it be practically impossible to properly date."

"What if you were in the UK for a long period of time? Would you date him then?"

The younger narrowed her eyes at Niki, "Are you going to kidnap me? Or better yet, are you going to adopt me?"

She shook her head, "No, and it's very concerning that those were your first thoughts," she said, "Let's just say that this is a... thought experiment."

The blonde nodded, "Okay, ummm, I guess I wouldn't be opposed to it, if he were to ask me I probably most very likely would say yes."

────☆★☆────

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

The small brunet nodded, "Absolutely. We have plenty of room and I'm pretty sure that everyone wants to meet her too, besides about that separation anxiety thing you told me about, isn't that like the perfect fix for it?"

Ranboo scratched the top of his head, a thoughtful look on his face, "I guess, but we don't even know if she wants to go."

"It doesn't hurt to ask."

"With all of that talk, it makes me think you want to meet my sister more than me," Ranboo joked.

"Maybe I do," Tubbo replied, getting a suspicious look from his American friend. He laughed, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. There is actually a reason for it, I just need you to promise me that you won't get mad once I tell you."

"It can't be that bad—"

"Promise."

Ranboo sighed, "I promise."

"Okay, so..." And so Tubbo started to tell his beloved friend all about the Twinnit shipper group that had formed amidst their friends.

────☆★☆────

"Tommy. I have a very important question to ask you," Wilbur said.

Tommy tilted his head slightly at the odd statement, "Okay?"

"If... hypothetically, Ranboo's sister came to the UK with him, would you ask her out?"

The blond narrowed his eyes, "That's an awfully sus question of you, Wilbur."

The older rolled his eyes, "Answer. Would you or would you not?"

"Maybe..." He said, then thinking for another moment and shaking his head, "I don't know. I like things how they are now between the two of us. Fun, lighthearted, a giant ocean between the two of us with no chance of me ever really embarrassing myself in front of her..."

Wilbur nodded at that, "What if I told you that that hypothetical is real and that she'll really come here?"

"She what?!" He yelled out, dramatically jumping out of his chair, "Why didn't anyone tell me about this?"

"I only found out about it today myself actually if that makes you feel better," Wilbur replied, trying to suppress a laugh at the outburst.

Tommy took a deep breath and brushed a hand through his hair, as he sat down again, "It doesn't. But if she really does come here, I don't think that I'll be able to even properly talk to her, let alone do the whole confessing thing."

A moment of silence filled the room. Tommy looked down on his desk and fiddled with his hands nervously. Just the thought of her laughing at him and rejecting him made his stomach turn. How would he be able to go back to being friends with her or even Ranboo if that happened. It would be so awkward.

"Hey," Tommy looked up again to see Wilbur smiling at him comfortingly, "You're worried that you're going to embarrass yourself in front of her, right? That she'd reject you?"

"Yeah..." Tommy admitted.

"But you don't know that she'll do that, until you actually, you know, ask her," Wilbur said, matter of factly. He knew that he was right, and so did Tommy, not that the younger wanted to admit to it.

"Will, I really appreciate you being my wingman right now, but there is no way in hell I'm asking her," Tommy replied with a heavy sigh, "We are just friends and I'd like to keep it that way."

Wilbur only grinned at him, "You're going to eat your words, TommyInnit."

────☆★☆────