Chapter 43: Unexpected Encounter

3rd Person POV

(Y/N) knew the consequences of her getting first place, due to AI hacking the school system in which was the order of her father and Nezu who specifically told her to try and check U.A's system for future purposes to ensure that what happened last time won't happen again.
It may seem unfair that she know what events were to happen but she just doesn't give a fuck.

Todoroki being his observant self can't help but wonder why 'his' master is wearing a school uniform.

"Mas- (Y/N),"turning around she saw the male who called her.

"What?,"she asked as her eyes narrowed from the sudden numbness of her legs.

"Aren't you going to change out of your school uniform?,"(Y/N) looked down and almost groaned as she left her P.E uniform at home.

"I forgot it at home,"she replied as the male infront of her stared at her with a sudden glint in his eyes.

'Tsk....how.. of all the days can I forget my P.E uniform'

'hehe it's because you are dumb'

"You can borrow my other P.E uniform if you want,"(Y/N) couldn't help but gaze at the heterochromia male whom had offered her his uniform,making her contemplate whether she should accept it or not.

In the distance,Momo somehow heard their conversation 'accidentally' and decided to help.

"(Y/N)-san,"Momo spoke as she approach the pair,making (Y/N) break out from her thoughts and the male beside her to knit his eyebrows.

"I made an extra pair with me right here,"the ponytailed female added as she presented a P.E uniform that was (Y/N)'s size.

Taking the blue and white uniform,(Y/N) thanked Yaoyarozu before excusing herself to go change.

As the female left,Todoroki looked at Momo with an intense gaze in making the girl shiver and hurriedly leave the scene.

Timeskip brought to you by:Chibi Koro-sensei excitedly watching his student in the UA Sports Festival

Strolling down the halls after changing out of her uniform (Y/n) somehow bumped into a male whose face and body was hidden by his clothes .

'Is he perhaps a celebrity?'

"Sorry,"she whispered as she continued her way but stopped when a rough calloused hand suddenly held both of her shoulders in place with her back turned from the captor.

"Nice to see you,again..........little doll,"(Y/N)'s eyes widens a fraction before she immediately turned around,only to find out that no one was there.

"Ai....who was that?"

"Sorry master but that information is unavailable"

"What"

"This side is a blind spot from the cameras and his face was carefully hidden by his clothes and an advanced disguise quirk thus,this artificial intelligence can't provide you of any asassistance"

"Tsk,"with a click of her tongue she decided to just ignore this predicament and go to the venue.

'Whatever'

'hmmm~(Y/N)-chan you're breaking your own character~hehehe it's too fun and entertaining'

Unknown POV

"So?How was the festival"

"It was boring"

"Aww don't be like that"

"Yeah don't/Yes be like that"

"Those hero wannabees are just wasting their time"

"But we can gather more information about them"

"What for?Rather than gathering information about them,wouldn't it be more beneficial if we gather information about those fake heroes"

"Hahahah true/no not true"

'Little doll, looks like I found you,' a certain male thought before he slyly drink a glass of beer.

____________________________________
LifelineB629:Phew long time no see how are you darlings~

Minmin:*gives Lifeline a stink eye*You haven't updated for like what 6 no 9...I don't know months!

LifelineB629:Ah about that...

Minmin:WHAT DO YOU MEAN ABOUT THAT HUH?!!!

LifelineB629:Minmin calm down your scaring off my readers

Minmin:*huffs*HHHMMMPPPHHHH!

Lifeline B629:Please like,vote and comment...Sorry for the delay.... College life is so stressful I barely get enough sleep this year...So thank you for continuing your support on this book...I'll try to update as soon as I can...Love you guys stay safe and piece out!!!

Minmin:*continues to huff*

LifelineB629:WE HAVE ICE CREAM!!!!

Minmin:*happy*

LifelineB629:Looks like it still works...

Minmin:What works?*stares*

LifelineB629:Nothing...

Minmin:I thoughts so *continues to eat ice cream*

Lifeline B629'S THOUGHTS:I AM SAFE!!!