Chapter 44: The Ultimate Sensational Team

3rd Person POV

(Y/N) managed to arrive at the scene where Midnight was in a pedastile, announcing the next series of events that might happen.Hence,she decided to stand next to Shinso ,whom is blankly listening to the Rated R hero.

"I'm sorry for the kids who failed but don't take it to the heart.This festival's showstopper is still being prepared!"

"The top 42 at the top have earned the right to advance.And now for the preliminaries,the final selection!From here on out,even the press corps in a white heat of excitement,so go all out!,"at this point Shinso turned his attention to the unfazed girl who's attention rested on him.

"Now then into today's heart pounding second event!I already know what it will be,but the suspense is killing me....WHAT COULD IT BE!!?!WELL I'LL TELL YOU!BEHOLD!,"without further delay Midnight introduced the game which is...

"And the one million points goes to the first place of the first events,"once that left the R-rated hero's mouth many eyes do focused on (Y/N) in which she returned with a scary tense scrowl that made others divert their attention from the latter as she looks like she could easily kill them with that facial expressions of hers....heck even Midnight felt her blood run cold when the teen continued to stare at her as if pressuring her.

"Uhm!Moving on!,"changing the topic Midnight continued to explain the mechanics ,as (Y/N) stopped herself from clutching her stomach because period is a bitch.

After the long cut short explaination (Y/N) easily assembled her team which is most likely composed of her,Tetsutetsu,Shinso and Ibara.But before that,she had gone through troubles such as being a human tug of war rope for Todoroki and Bakugo but because of Ibara's intervention,which is her pulling out the girl with her vine.Although,she managed to be freed from the situation her worse case of scenario happened, as her period worsened.

"So what's the plan,"asked Tetsutetsu as he stared at the stoic but still scrowling blacknette whose hands were formed into a fist with a fiery aura englufing her form.

'Wow she must be so hyped to win this'he thought, but in reality the female was cursing how she was not born a male, as this wretched period felt like she was stabbed and punched a billionth time.

"-so I was thinking that (Y/N) should be the rider"

"Makes sense,"hearing that (Y/N) was quick to object.

"No,I think Ibara should the rider"

"Eh?But (Y/N)-san-"

"Your vines could be used in an offense and defense setting and besides we also have Tetsutetsu-san and Shinso ,"(Y/N) added clearly not in the mood to be embarrassed if her pants somehow got blood on them.

"That maybe true bu-"

"OKAY! YOUR TIME IS UP!"

Ibara didn't get a chance to finish her sentence when (Y/N) suddenly hoisted her up together with her team as a mob of students started running their way.

"Uh-(Y/N)... I don't think this is the part of the-,"Shinso started but (Y/N) already moved in a pace which is inhumane.

"WHAT'S THIS!OUR ONE MILLION WORTH TEAM IS ALREADY ON THE ROLL!!!!"

"tsk"

"(Y/N)!!!!! YOU BITCH!!!!"

(Author:We already know who said that line)

Without even looking up (Y/N) evaded Bakugo ,as well as the sprung of attacks that the students are making.

"Ibara-san,"the female called making the other girl, who was on her shoulders answer with an almost unaudible hum.

"You already improved 'that move' right."

"Yes, but I cannot say that it's perfect"

"Good only use minimum of it and Tetsutetsu-san... Shinso get ready"

In a matter of seconds (Y/N)'s team dominated the arena leaving the viewers in awe, as once (Y/N) put her teammates on the ground with Ibara hoisted up,Shinso as the front, Tetsutetsu on the left and (Y/N) on the right.

The perfect unbreakable defense and offense was formed.

"What???!!!My head band!!!"

"Gah!!!!"

"Wait!!What is this???!!!"

Vines and brainwashing....

"Ouch!!!!"

"The heck!!!"

"WATCH OUT!!!"

"Where did this hole come from?!!"

Steel and mechanical or technical defense...
.
.
.
.
Yups,if you look at the current scenario this team looks like they are out for a hunt.

"WHAT AN UNBELIEVABLE DISPLAY OF SKILLS!!!"

"Mic lower your v-"

Boom!!!!!Skkkkkkk!!!!

"OHHHH!!!! WHAT'S THIS!!!!LOOKS LIKE TEAM TODOROKI AND (Y/N) ARE GOING TO FIGHT FOR THE ONE MILLION POINTS!!!!!

Ibara who was on Shinso's shoulders tighten her hold on his UA uniform's shirt ,as she knew that the male on the opposing side can easily beat her but she had faith in (Y/N) and in their plan.

After all Ibara was indebted to (Y/N).Slash that not only her but also Tetsutetsu,Monoma,Awase and Kendo.

____________________________________
LifelineB629:Aughhh finally I have updated!!!!WHAAAAA!!!!
Riddle :What am I doing here.
Lifeline B629:Hi Riddl-
Riddle:YOU!*points at Lifeline B629*
Lifeline B629:Me?
Riddle:Yes,you.You're the one who ate my pie.Aren't you.
Lifeline B629:Pie...pie...pie...pie...*remembers*it can't be that egg pie in the fridge right?*sweats*
Riddle:It is.*smiles while having some irk marks all over his head*
Lifeline B629:But it was only a slice*pales*
Riddle:I DON'T CARE!!!OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!
Lifeline B629:AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!ACK!!!RIDDLE HAVE MERCY!!!!
Riddle:How about ...NO!
Lifeline B629:ACK!!!