20

"What did you do that has hyerin so caught up on you?" Jeno spoke up. Everyone's attention averted to renjun as one of their video game rounds ended.

Renjun just shrugged. He didn't know the answer himself, when she first approached him, he was being friendly with the possibility of making new friends. Although he did think she was cute and believed he needed to distract himself from whatever he was starting to feel towards dahye. As hyerin got more clingy and controlling during the short time him and dahye didn't really talk, the more he wanted to distance himself from her but that clearly wasn't turning out too great.

"Dahye almost got hurt a few times during their practice." jaemin mentioned remembering his texts with sora.

Renjun instantly looked up thinking about dahye. "She's fine but hyerin definitely waited until we we werent  in the gym to do it."

"Why does dahye keep trying to piss her off if it ends up in her getting hurt?" Jisung questioned, still trying to piece everything together.

"Something isnt going how she wants it to, or hyerin is probably trying to tell her what to do" mark sighed glancing over at donghyuck who knew this side of her as well.

"She flirts when that happens." Donghyuck eyed renjun thinking to the scene between renjun and dahye back at the gym.

An evident frown was plastered on his face. "Because of jaehyun?" he mumbled mostly to himself and then paused thinking back to when dahye flirted with ten when they hadn't been talking much.

she pulled ten's hair from in front of her which got him to turn around instantly. "someone missed me" he smiled.

"maybe a little" dahye sent him a playful wink crossing her arms. "are you going to the game tomorrow?"

"of course i have to support my girl." ten smirked seeing renjun finally look up at the two.

Feeling his eyes on her, dahye leaned a little closer to ten. "Before or after?"

"There's no way she flirted with ten because of me and hyerin. Me?" He sighed, still confused.

"she hates being told what to do, so if that's what hyerin is trying, then dahye will most likely do the exact opposite." mark added.

"so if she told her to stay away from you. well, that could be why she's also flirting. Complicated girl you have there." donghyuck chuckled, picking up his controller.

so is she flirting to make jaehyun jealous or because hyerin wants her to stay away from me? or does she even feel anything? Renjun groaned thinking of so many questions.

"One more round pleaseee." chenle begged, feeling slightly uncomfortable with how tense the room had gotten.

__

Im sorry its a short chapter. dont worry they'll get their acts together soon. Also have a jeno story in my drafts :)