Chapter 2

Whoop another chapter *throws hands in the air*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up for the start of the day. What time is it even? I look at the clock on the wall and it's 9am. Huh I woke faster up then normally. I stand up and look for a pen and a notebook so I can write things down I need to do.

Ah there it is. Let's see what should I do. I should go to the core and look so it functions without a problem. And I should do some maintenance check three times a week so I would be on the save side and nothing bad would happen.

Then I could salvage some items from the other houses and food. It's not like someone would miss those things. Grillby should have a lot of food so I can store it there. Muffet should have a lot of pastries to. Good thing monster food doesn't get bad unlike human food.

Hm what about my magic? I could train after I'm done with some things and see what I can still do and what not. I changed a lot maybe I can controll my feelings? Heh that sounds weird but sometimes I get feelings at a random time. It would be useful against Nightmare or Dream. I still don't know which version they are or what Multiverse I am in. Okay store that thought for later.

Did I forget something...? I don't think so and if I did forget I can do it later on my to do list. I put my pen and notebook in my inventory.

I should eat something and go to the core and look if everything is allright. It would be bad if it is malfunctioning. I go to the kitchen and heat up some spaghetti again and eat it. I clean everything up Ang go to the living room.

Last thing before I go, I want to take a look at myself. From all this time I never saw my reflection of how I look now. I make my way to the bathroom and look to the mirror. My skull looks normal like the original Killer Sans but the hate tears are more reddish than pure black. And my target soul looks almost normal, instead of complete red the middle ring or how do I say it bullseye of a Target was is I think, is purple.

Huh so I don't look like the original Killer and the purple part of my target soul may happened, because part of my human soul that was likely purple merged I think with a soul that was dying. How do I know I was dying? Well Papyrus told me after I woke up and panicked where I was. That means this Sans was dying for some reason. Now I'm alive again but without those memories, it was hard to lie to Pap heh... But now I got a mix of a purple dot with red surrounded. That is just a theory of what I think could happened to me but now I make myself ready and go to the core and do a check up.

~~~~~ Timeskip brought by a Killer Sans bitty stabbing a tomato ~~~~~

Alright I'm here now, let's see if everything is good and nothing wants to explode. Good thing that I know how to operate these things in my past live I would understand nothing of what I do right now. Okay everything seems to be fine.

Out of the corner of my eyesockets I see the black figure again but when I look to it nothing is there...

But why am I seeing this? Is my non-existent brain making fun of me? I saw the figure this time better and it looks like... Papyrus...?

Am I going crazy? Well now that I think of it I am crazy. Then am I going crazier? What was the name of the Sans with the ghostly Papyrus...

Ah yes it was Dust only he could see his Ghost brother. I wonder which version this multiverse has. Is his brother real or just his imagination and if he's real that could mean I could have a shadowy Papyrus on my side that doesn't want to be seen. Well I can understand why, who's brother wants to be seen if he got murdered by his own one.

I am pathetic...heh I knew what could happen. But in the end I accepted and turned like the demon... I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry "I-Im s-sorry". I say hoarsly and quietly.

As quickly my emotions come they disappear. I stand? for a few minutes thinking what happened. I feel exhausted mentally and I had strong emotions for a bit.

Now I feel the numbness. It is a weird feeling, like those times where my arm fell asleep and I couldn't feel it but weirder? It's hard to describe.

I shake my head and concentrate for my next task. As of now I didn't even notice that I am on my knees. So I stand up and start walking back to the house...

Somewhere else

Somewhere in a Castle in an abandoned "Au" sits a black tar like figure by a desk. The figure sighs and looks at the stack of paper that looks like he's done with. As the figure is trying to relax finally he hears a loud crash.

He narrows his one icy blue eyelight and starts walking out of the room. The walk doesn't take long and he hears the shouting of others. Finally he reaches the room with the shouting and sees 4 skeletons.

One of them sits on a makeshift hammock of strings. The other with a crack on his skull sits on the sofa eats popcorn and looks amused to the two shouting. The last two are shouting one with heterochromia eyelights and the other with black tears that come out of his eyes.

The tar figure locks his eyes to the two shouting. "Could you two SHUT THE FUCK UP". Both of them close their mouths with an audible click and turn to the figure. H-hey Boss-man how are ya doin? Says the one with the black tears. "Oh I don't know Killer I tried to relax for once, but I couldn't. So tell me Both of you why we're you and Dust arguing?"

Both look at each other and say " nothing anymore Nightmare... heh" they smile sheepishly.

As Nightmare opens his mouth to speak he feels a huge wave of negativity. His eyelight shrinks and tries to locate the negativity but it's to late. It was just for a moment there before it was gone. He focuses back to the others and sees that everyone is standing and looking at him.

The skeleton that was on the hammock asks him "Is everything alright Nightmare?"

"Hmm... everything is fine Error, it's just that I felt a huge amount of negativity but I couldn't track it down fast enough. Before you ask no Dream wouldn't be able to track it to. He probably froze up first...

Somewhere else again

A yellow clothed skeleton that hummed a tune froze up and let the plates fall that he was carrying.

"Ink, Blue!" He yells and looks for his friends. Plates shattered on the ground forgotten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well here it goes, there are a lot of skele bois

I hope ya enjoyed reading it

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ See ya next time ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)