~CHAPTER 17~

*•*•*•Most probably Las Vegas•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not edited

"So I need to take Mickey to the parking lot." I say. We are currently still outside talking. I extend my hand as if silently asking for the keys.

"Yep I already asked your Headmaster and he said that it was alright." Nat says and I smile grabbing the keys from her.

"Okay perfect. Let me take him and I will be right back." I start to walk away but then turn around. "Wait I need someone's help to get Minnie and Pluto out of the backseat and the records too." I say and Lucas, Chase and Cole come with me.

"Is that a Mickey symbol sewn onto the head rest?" Chase asks as we get in the car.

"Yep I had it sewn on when I knew what I would name him." I nod and buckle in.

"You know cars are referred to as she, right?" Lucas says and I look at him in the backseat with a box in his lap.

"I know Lucas but my car my choice, and I choose to give him a boy name."

"Okay..." He drawls out and we make it to the parking lot. We get out of the car and I grab one of the boxes that has the records, and it's pretty heavy.

"Hello officer smith. Still working out every day?" I say as we start to approach the exit to the parking lot.

"Sure am. I lost 5 pounds." He says smiling proudly

"Good for you." I smile back at him.

"Yes it is. Hey I saw you come in, in a car. Is it yours?"

"It is. My mom brought me my car."

"I like your car, she's beautif-" He starts to says but Lucas cuts him off

"Oh no it's not a she it's a he."

"He's right. It's a he at least in my book it's a he, and his name is Mickey." I smile at officer smith and he laughs.

"Well, I'll see you later Maddie." He turns back to his computer.

"Bye." I scream as I leave.

"What was that?" Chase asks and we begin to make our way to where we left the girls, Seb and Nat.

"What was what?" I ask and jeez this box is heavy I do love my records.

"That." I look back at him, and he and the guys have all confused faces.

"Oh you mean officer smith?" I pause and they nods. "Oh yeah we're besties."

"Since when?"

"Since I needed to create a distraction so he wouldn't notice that May was taking her car out of the parking lot. But he is actually a really nice person and well we're besties now." I shrug my shoulders, and we arrive to our destination. "Okay let's go. We have to take these to Fredrickson. I have to take a shower and change and then Nat can hear all the terrible things I have been doing during the last three weeks.

"Your teachers better give me good news and tell me you're an angel or I will tell Mr. Cooper to suspend your outings for a month."

"Now, now Nat who do you think I am. Of course I'm not an angel."

"That's the Crack-head we know and love." Sebastian says and we all burst out laughing. We all start walking towards Fredrickson Hall, except Natasha she stayed back and is going to explore the school a little. I keep struggling to hold my box of records, and Chase tries to take them, but I don't let him.