'16

Halima's POV

Two weeks later

************

Amaani has recovered pretty fast and alhamdulillah she's all smiling again though  deep down she wasn't,her family members were informed about her health status and they all were asked to keep her happy and no bad news should be passed in,her dad wasn't happy at all,he felt guilty and almost blamed himself for that,mama was worried as hell..she wanted coming to see her daughter and stay with her for a while but Mami stoped her,mami cried and cried,Amaani was the love of her life,she couldn't imagine loosing her,she wanted coming but Amaani stopped her telling her she was absolutely fine,a family meeting was organized just like every other time-this meeting happens after every three months but this time it was different,Mami called on to an urgent meeting on Friday and everyone attended it,that was when Mami had the chance to insult mama in front of everyone-that was the reason why she called in an urgent meeting,she couldn't bear the news of her dear Bibi in pain-she blamed the woman who raised her and cursed her life all the time,Mummy was also invited to the meeting and hearing Mami insulting hajia Fatima she burst into tears ,she kept crying and shouting saying-they'll kill her daughter,her daughter  has  suffered enough in life-if only you know how cunning Amaani's mum is,no one dare to be evil as her,everyone knew her love for her daughter but on the other side they were hidden secretes between this two,and right now everyone knows the tears where fake and it was all one hell of a drama,Mami left and mama left too leaving Zulaiha and maimuna with Mum,what is this mum,can you look at yourself pls,get up,this is so embarrassing-if only you know your darling daughter was stressed because of you and if you don't change soon she I'll die hearing all the bad you've done,zulaiha left with mum tailing hot on her back and Amaani had no idea what was happening-not even a bit,Amaani's dad was so angry about what his mum and ex-wife did to his beloved  wife,but he has no say in this,on the other hand both his wife,mum and daughter needed him-but he wasn't sure if he's daughter will forgive him not that he doesn't love her or miss her,he missed every moment he spent without her,after consoling his wife ,he went forward to see his mother who was heartbroken-but he reassured her that her Bibi will be okay,mama  and zulaiha   Called everyday to get a feedback on Amaani's health and that's how I got the news of all the drama's happening in the family.

Amaani's POV

Alhamdulillah for the past two weeks I feel loved by everyone and by their love and affection I recovered pretty fast,I talked to my Dad more like before,though we always have nothing to talk about but deep inside I have a lot to tell him but I was grateful to the Almighty that he called me to check up on me,I didn't know why but almost everyone in my family,even some who I don't know called me to checkup on me,I got to know more of my family members with time and even became friends with some,Mami-the woman I looked up to as my mother,she calls me two times a day and check up on me,she felt scared and I assured her that I'll be just okay,ya zuzu was a little different whenever I asked her about Mama she always says mama is fine just a little sick but I know she's worried and I felt like they all are hiding somethings from me but I always brush that off and mum never called me to ask about my health I felt broken-my own mother didn't even bother to call me not even one's even after knowing I was sick,maybe Asiya was the one who told her not to,I hate that woman with passion,she changed  my mother,and we needed to move and do things fast about her ,ya zuzu didn't say a word about mum's Case,she kept saying there's no update yet but I feel it deep within me that she's hiding something,but I'll find out about it soon.