'18

We all felt that something wasn't right at the dining table,something was eating Amaani up,she couldn't eat,she just ate few spoonful and excused herself,mama was about to stand up when Mami gave her a deadly glare,"uhmmm,ahh I want to  go check on Amaani,it looks like something is wrong with her"ooh so now you know her this well?Are you just noticing?during those past years didn't you notice that  something was wrong?now that it's too late what do you want to do?useless being,gullible fool,I don't know how my son married you but you're a coward,you're useless,your a big pain in the butt.mami said huffing in anger as everyone stopped eating and watched in silence as Mami talked.

"Mami pls" finally Abba  said looking up at his mum.

"Ooh so now you want to defend her,you want to disrespect me in front of your family for this woman?"

"No mami"she raised her hands making him silenced,she got up to go check on Amaani.

"Knock,knock,Mami knocked and waited two minutes more no answer,she knocked again calling Amaani's name but their was no answer,she turned the knob and it was locked,she turned it over and over and multiple times more  but shocked to know it was really locked,she started shouting Amaanis name and knock harder on the door when everyone came rushing down to her,Mami what happened why are you freaking out?the door is locked and she's not answering me,what if something bad happens to her,mama called her name several times and their was no answer,Abba decided on breaking the door and after 10 minutes of struggle he succeeded"

Everyone open his mouth in shock to what they saw and soon they entered the room trying to save her life when Taslim saw a paper lying on the night stand,after minutes of sprinkling water and checking her pulse they found out that she's not breathing and Mami started to freak out crying her eyes out,I found this came  Taslim voice,Mami snatched the paper and after reading the first two lines she fainted,Mama sprinkled water on her and minutes later she  woke up,Amaani was rushed to the hospital by Abba and Muhammad while the rest of the family members were asked to look after Mami,Mami look around the room for some minutes and when the events of earlier came rushing downtown her,she quickly asked where's Amaani?she asked with tears in her eyes,she was rushed to the hospital she got down from the bed rushing to go out of the room while tears stream down her face,Mami you need to rest,no take me to the hospital now,but-mama was about to talk when Mami gave her one of her most dangerous glare.they rushed out to call the driver and after about 5 minutes of drive they were at get well hospital,they asked the receptionist for Amaani Nasir and they were led to R02 where they found Amaani laying unconscious with lots of wires connected to her body,oxygen mask and drip on her hand,Mami rushed to her and sat beside her on a chair and cried uncontrollably while soothing her hair back and forth.

Mr.Amin here?the doctor said coming into the room,yes I'm here doctor,Abba answered hesitantly pls come with me to my office and pls reduce the noise  she needs to rest,he said while leaving the room and Abba tailing hot behind him.