'20

Four days passed already and Amaani hasn't woken up yet,everyone is worried and right now the hospital is full with quarter of her family all waiting at the reception with worry etched on everyone's faces,the doctor has been inside for about an hour to give Amaani a checkup and everyone can't wait for the doctors to come out with a good or bad news-all wishing to hear a good news though,Mami has been crying and refused to eat anything since yesterday till now,Amaani's mum is still not aware of the situation and it's best as zulaiha said or else she'll make a big scene hat the hospital diving the attention of the media.and somehow  the media found out about the daughter of the billionaire who committed suicide but luckily her family members saved her life and is at the hospital bed laying unconscious hoping she'd wake up anytime soon with the news all around and fake rumors going on all around the net I wonder how her mother didn't find out about it or maybe she'd but she just shrugged it off-who on earth who do that to his or her child for Allah's sake.

One of the nurses finally called "Mr.Amin Nasir!"

Doctor Ryan called out and Mr Amin followed behind the doctor as he walked down the corridor.he opened the door with a sign that read Examination and pointed to a chair "sit down sir".

I would love to have a word with you sir and I'm sure you don't want your family members being worried so it's best we discuss it here.

Doctor Rayan came in with a thin file paper on his hands and took a sit opposite Mr Amin and then starts to explain.

"She didn't wake up because she was in a shock ,

Many things affect the severity and effect of shock on a person, such as their health, age, gender and personality, where on their body they are injured, and the environment. When your brain is bombarded with novel stimuli or information, he says, it can struggle to generate purposefulness and meaning. Too much of this can leave you feeling aimless—or worse. "If you're stuck in this feed-me stimulation loop, we know that this is associated with the feeling of being out of control," he says. "It's associated with anxiety and disconnectedness, and a feeling of, what's really real?"

Mental idle time, meanwhile, seems to facilitate creativity and problem-solving. "Our research has found that mind-wandering may foster a particular kind of productivity," her brain needs a mental rest.your  daughter is  a fighter and inshallah she'll wake up soon,we can't say the exact time but soon inshallah,we're praying.

"Are you sure she'll be fine or should we move her to American hospital Dubai or Saudi German ?

"She'll be fine inshallah there'll be no need for that,let's just pray and wait"Doctor Rayan said full of hope.

"Thank you"Mr.Amin mumbled with a tired smile

"Abba left the room to go check on his mother who looks pale and weak,she refuse to eat or rest and seeing her like this makes his heart ache and he felt helpless knowing he couldn't do a thing about it,he walked hastily to Hajia Mami who looks like the world was coming to an end for her"

"Mami she'll be fine,she'll be okay inshallah,I wanted moving her to a better hospital in Dubai but Doctor Rayyan reassured me that it's nothing Serious,He has been Amaani's medical personnel and you know I trust him,he's been doing well I didn't want to disappoint him,he said she needs as much rest as possible"I said hoping she'd talk but he got no reply.

"Mami you know Amaani wouldn't like it when she sees you in this state,it's better you eat and go home freshen up and rest a little the doctor asked not to stress her or upset her you know,so pls do this for her okay?"

"Okay"she finally said and got up to leave when Halima came running towards them,"she's awake,she's awake"that's all she said and Mami's sad face had grown into a full blown beautiful smile,walking hastily to see her dear Bibi and all the family members tailed hot behind them-some praising and thanking Allah,some were shading tears of joy just like mama and Abba"