Chapter 5

"So..."

No. It wasn't soft. Something like pity. Lee Bobae stopped working and got up.

"I just got a call from the HR team."

The Four Seasons Guild prohibited bringing in electronic devices such as cell phones for internal security reasons. Therefore, if there was an urgent need to contact the staff, it was communicated in this way.

"They called urgently because of a family matter."

In an instant, Lee Bobae lost strength in her legs and nearly collapsed. As she held on to the chair, the team leader's expression of pity intensified.

Lee Bobae only had three family members.

And the fact that Lee Bobae only had three older brothers was famous within the guild. Everyone knew that only one of them was working.

This was because Lee Bobae's case was often used to promote employee welfare, which was one of the best in the industry. It was hard to believe how good it was.

Come. Four seasons guild is the best, jang jang jang*.

*T/N: Sound effects

The eldest brother had been missing for 6 years, the second brother was a porter, and the third brother was vegetative.

If Lee Bobae was contacted urgently due to family affairs, it had to do with one of them.

Either something happened to the second brother or the third brother died.

"I didn't hear the details because it was personal information, so go to the HR team. You can pick up your phone there. I'll put it on the table for now."

The team leader gently dragged her towards the door. At the kindness of the team leader who had always been unfriendly, Lee Bobae barely managed to recall that the world was not always cruel.

Yeah. The world wasn't so cruel to her. Although she lost her parents, her eldest brother supported her, and she awakened when he disappeared. Even though the youngest brother couldn't open his eyes, her second brother stayed with her.

Let's stay calm.

It could be the news that the second brother had awakened. It could be the news that the youngest brother had woken up. It may also be news that the second brother was seriously injured, as there were not often urgent calls.

Lee Bobae ran to the HR team. The HR staff, who was waiting for her, handed her her cell phone.

"Lee Bobae, the Crack Awakening Bureau has contacted you. They didn't tell me the reason, they said it's a family thing."

"Yes, yes. The Bureau?"

Crack Awakening Bureau. In fact, it was a national institution that managed all aspects to do with Cracks and Awakening, but everyone called it the Crack Awakening Bureau or the Hunter Management Bureau.

For Lee Bobae, who didn't even go near a crack, it was a place where she did not go again after registering as an awakened person.

The main agent of the sudden contact was the Hunter Management bureau, so nothing happened to the youngest brother.

"Second brother!"

When she watched him go out in the morning, thoughts of her second brother, who she couldn't even greet, filled her head.

'What's going on? Are you hurt? Are you hurt a lot? Was it too greedy to wish for awakening?'

These days, there was no way the management bureau would urgently call a family member about a death or similar injury. So, there must have been an unusual accident.