𝘛𝘰𝘰 𝘔𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦.

───

A frustrated groan leaves the darker skinned girl as she desperately pushed on all the buttons that controlled the monitors of the mancave.

"Ugh, What is wrong with this thing!? Y/n!!" She shouted for the H/c haired boy as the back of the machines open and the teen appeared at the sudden call of his name.

"Hm?"

"Where are Henry and Ray?" Charlotte asked him curiously as Y/n blinked and cracks a reassuring smile with a shake of his head.

"There was an emergency at the SwellView Mall." He told her as he went to go take a seat on the man couch and she followed.

"Ooh, What happened?" She questioned as she quickly went to go stand next to him while crossing her arms over her chest

"Well, apparently Santa Claus was running around.. without his red pants." He explained and then grimaced at the short clip he saw online.

"But it's not even Christmas..?" Charlotte trailed off as Y/n chuckled in amusement.

Suddenly, a short beeping noise catches their attention as they turned their heads toward the Auto Snack Machine and a robotic female voice spoke.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗛𝗢𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗚 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆."

"Ugh! But I didn't order a hot dog!!" The girl cried in pure distress as the H/c haired teen raised his eyebrows at her.

"You..didn't?" He asked her as the girl lightly shook her head in disagreement and sighed.

"No, the snack machine is still broken and acting all crazy!" Charlotte mentioned as she watches the older boy stand up worriedly.

"..That's weird. Everything was working fine this week." Y/n said as he walked to the machine to examine it closely and the alarm to the tubes goes off.

A tube comes down as Ray appeared while wearing his usual Captain Man uniform and he nudged his head at the two staring.

"Hey kids." He greeted warmly as Charlotte strolled over and then paused after noticing the pair of red fabric in his hands.

"Hey...are those Santa's pants?" She questioned as the hero glances down and then looked up at her slowly with an awkward grimace.

"..Yeah." He answered hesitantly as the girl shivered in disgust and the teenager chuckled as he looked around for a certain someone.

"Hey, where's.." Y/n trailed off after taking notice of the blonde's absence and the man lets out a short laugh as he pointed over his shoulder.

"He's right over--"

"Huh..? That's weird." Ray mumbled when he realized the boy wasn't really beside him and then stepped back to look inside the tube.

"Henry! Come down here!" The hero shouted and the other two throw each other a knowing glance before the boy responded.

"I can't!! My tube isn't working." Henry exclaimed as the taller hero sighed before moving out of the way.