𝘔𝘺 𝘗𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦.

───

Charlotte patiently taps her foot against the floor as Jasper boredly sat on the couch waiting for their blonde friend to finish typing on his laptop.

"Henry, come one! We have to get to school!" The girl called as Henry refused to look up even once.

"Relax! I'm almost done." He replied as Charlotte shook her head in disapproval with a soft click of her tongue.

"You better not make us tardy." She warned as she held on to one of her backpack straps and Jasper lets out a light cackle.

"Oh, I was born tardy! My mom says that's why my head is so big." He explained while pointing at himself proudly as Charlotte furrowed her eyebrows.

"Boom, I did it!" Henry announced as Jasper stood up and strolled over with Charlotte following right behind him.

"Did what?"

"I just got tickets for Valentine's Day to 'Club Soda!" Henry exclaimed as the curly haired boy gasped loudly and smiled so wide.

"Shut up! For real?" They questioned and the blonde nodded vigorously as he grinned back.

"Yeah, man!"

"Well, guess who's going to be working there?" Jasper mentioned and the girl takes a step between the two with a confused expression.

"Wait, what is Club Soda?"

"It's this cool new club just for teens and they have every kind of soda you can think of." Henry explained as Charlotte nodded slowly in understanding.

"Uh-huh! And I'm getting paid five bucks an hour to guard the door and make sure only legit teenagers get in." The curly haired boy added as Henry stopped stuffing his books into his bag and smirked confidently.

"Well, me and Y/n are way legit." He spoke arrogantly as Charlotte crossed her arms over her chest.

"Huh, so you're inviting him out on Valentine's Day?" She questioned and he nodded with a slight chuckle escaping his lips.

"Absolutely."

"Cool. How'd you ask them?" Charlotte asked him curiously as Jasper tilted his head also wanting to know.

"Yeah, how?" The curly haired boy nudged and Henry awkwardly cleared his throat.

"..I didn't yet." He told them truthfully as Charlotte threw Jasper a short glance and looked back at the blonde with a heavy sigh.

"Well, you should've asked him days ago." She briefly explained as the boy leans on a dining chair.

"Why?"

"Because, Valentine's Day is tomorrow and mostly everybody likes to be asked in advance. You think he's gonna agree just like that?" The girl said as Henry thought about it for a moment and then smiled.

"Yeah, duh! I can't think of a reason why he wouldn't say 'yes!' to a night out at the club. It'll be fine, Char. Trust me!" He replied as Charlotte hummed and shook her head.