𝟎𝟖 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧.

You were surrounded by a sea of pine green and brown

You were surrounded by a sea of pine green and brown. Green cloaks adorned with the Wings of Freedom flapped graciously amidst the warm breezes that blew past. And brown steeds, anxiously awaiting a command to set off on their journey.

City bells echoed throughout the streets, only adding on to the buzz of excitement flowing through the crowd that watched you all from the sidelines. Giddy little kids and beaming proud adults.

"This is it! The day has come for humanity to take another step forward! Let's show those titans exactly what humanity is made of!"

Shouts of cheer and excitement were heard all around as everyone lifted their blades to the sky in unity, silver steel catching the shine of the sun as they stood proudly. You watched as the wall's gate began to rise.

"Forward!" Commander Erwin boomed from the front of the formation.

The horses galloped forward instantly, already gaining speed. You were riding through what looked like a ghost town, crumbled abandoned buildings covered with overgrown greenery were everywhere and there were no people at all.

It wasn't long before you all had a visitor.

The tell tale sounds of a Titan stomped your way. You looked over to see the ugly creature itself, a Titan in the ten meter class. It was attempting to smash a soldier, who quickly dodged it's hits with his ODM gear, jumping from house to house.

"Eyes forward! Trust the support team! It's their jobs to handle it! Yours is to keep moving!" A soldier yelled out, snapping everyone's attention away from the scene and back forward. You had to ignore the Titan's roars and the loud sounds of houses being smashed.

"Forward!!" Commander Erwin bellowed once again, "Ride for all you're worth!"

You snapped the leather reins on your steed, gaining speed as you all finally made it out of the abandoned town, riding out into the large expanse of the grass fields beyond the walls.

"Long range formation! Let's go!" Erwin demanded, giving out a signal with his hands.

Everyone began to split up into their assigned spots. You quickly directed your horse to the right, following into step with Reiner and his spare horse.