| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

—mature content ahead—

(most of this chapter contains smut, so please skip if it makes you uncomfortable!)

"Fine then, let me show you " He whispers, his gaze fixed on my lips.

And then it happens so quick that I barely have time to process— but the next thing I know that his lips are pressed with mine.

Although, this is not one of those sweet loving kisses. This kiss is filled with passion, lust, anger and just wanting to feel all of each other. We completely hate each other at this moment. His lips are pressed so hard against mine that it's barely possible for me to kiss him back.

His left hand is firmly gripped at my throat, choking me while we kiss— the other hand, reaching down to my inner thighs, lifting it up so it's now resting on the side of his hip. Cupping his face with my hands, I try to bring him closer— if that's even possible. Soon, the kiss gets more heated than it already is, now the sounds of only two lips together filling the room, panting and heavy breathing.

"I'm still...mad at you" I breathe, as he lifts me up— my back hitting against the cold wall of our room.

"I know.. but not for long" He smugly whispers into my lips, his hands roaming all around the frame of my body.

A moan leaves my mouth when he breaks our kiss, bringing his lips to the side of my neck, and throat— peppering it with kisses. Kisses hard enough to leave hickeys.

My core is fucking aching when I come back into my senses, realizing that his hardened dick is pressed up right against my center. My hands are tugging the roots of his soft platinum hair when my body slightly moved against the wall— causing the both of us to let out a sharp inhale at the sudden touch.

"Fuck" He rasps as I start to grind my body against his, trying to satisfy both of our needs.

Needing my lips back on his, I, not so gently, grab him by the back of his neck and press our lips together again— this time our kiss more aggressive than ever. In the mean while when my mouth is releasing soft and faint moans, I can feel him grow harder against me— making him wonder how big he actually is. I can feel his hands on my waist at the end of my sweater, his fingers slightly tugging at it, indicating he wants it off. "I want this off your body".

"Then take it off" I whisper in his ear, breaking our kiss.

Immediately the sweater is now on the ground, leaving me just in my black laced bra. He's looking at me in awe, admiring my body in front of him. Right after, he as well takes off his shirt, making my eyes wide at his bare chest. His body is muscular, his chest having hard abs, a constellation tattoo right in the middle.

Fucking hell.

He starts leaving butterfly kisses up from my collarbone down to my chest, making me slightly arch my back in pleasure against the wall. Grinding against him again, a small moan manages to escape his lips, making my stomach erupt in millions of butterflies. Now, I know one thing for sure.