One Night Only: Chapter 14

3 Months Later

Friday

June 5

Kelly P.O.V

For the past few months this has been going fine. Trevor and I started dating a month ago, Kyle and I still talk but not as much.

Aubrey is still Aubrey. Nicki and Jay broke up because he cheated on her. Right now she's sitting on my couch crying about him.

"Kelly I don't know what I did for this to happen. I gave that man every-fucking-thing and he gone do some shit like this. I just went to the doctor yesterday and I found out I was pregnant by his dumb ass. I can stand him ole' rat face ass!" She started yelling. "I just want him to hold me and tell me he love me like he hard to before we go to bed. I want him rub my feet without me asking." She started crying again.

I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back. "Nick go to my room and lay down. You've been up all day. I'll fix you something to eat and you need to get some rest. When you wake up we could talk about this. Okay?"

"Okay." She stood up and walked upstairs. I stood up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. I saw some leftover chicken from last night and I took it out. I was going to make her a chicken salad.

I chopped up the chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, eggs, and onions. As I reached to get the salad dressing the front door opened.

"Mommy! Mommy! Where are you?" Aubrey yelled.

"In the kitchen."

"Mommy look at what daddy bought me." I turned around and she was holding a necklace that said 'Daddy's Little Girl'. I looked up at Trevor and he shrugged.

"It's pretty honey." I kissed her forehead. "Go give this Auntie Nick while I talk to your daddy."

"Okay." I handed her the said and salad dressing and walked out the kitchen.

"Trevor what dis I tell you about buying her all this stuff. Every time y'all go somewhere she always comes back with something."

"Kelly just chill out she said she liked it and I got it for her. I can't help it I just can't say no to her."

"Well you need to learn." I started cleaning up. He walked behind me and wrapped his arm around my neck lightly.

"You know That's not going to happen. He kissed my cheek. "That's my little girl."

I turned around and faced him. "So she's my little girl to and I don't spoil her."

"That's the difference between me and you." He kissed my lip. "Are we still going out?"

"Yeah we could leave at eight."

"Alright I'll see y'all later." He kissed my lips again and walked outside. I walked upstairs and see Aubrey in the bed with Nicki sleep.

I grabbed my keys, phone and wallet then walked outside. I hopped in the car and headed to Wal-mart. When I pulled up I got out and walked to the frozen section.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around. It was light skin girl mugging me.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Yes you can. Stay the fuck away from my man."

"And who is that?"

"Savage."

"I don't know a Savage."

"Bitch Trevor."

"Bitch?"

"Stay away from him."

"And you are?"

"His girlfriend. He was just at my house last week knocking my boots." She laughed. "Just stay the fuck away from him."

She walked away twisting too hard. I grabbed some ice cream and pie and walked to the register.

Why did this girl walk up to me lying like that? All last week Trevor, Aubrey and I was in Tampa since she is out for summer break.

I payed for my things and headed home. I walked in the house and put the stuff away.

₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱

"Nicki everything is going to be alright, but you have to tell him about the baby that is not fair."

"I know but I can't face him."

"Call him then."

"I blocked him."

"Unblock him." I picked up the dishes she used. "I haven't been in a predicament like this but I think you so talk to him and asked why."

"Alright but I have to got." She stood up and gave me a hug.

"Call me when you get home." She nodded and walked outside.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

After having dinner with Trevor and Aubrey we walked on the beach for a little while and went home.

I took Aubrey a shower and Trevor tucked her in and read her a story while I took a bath.

When I walked out the bathroom Trevor was lying in me bed. No we haven't had sex.

"Why are you in my bed?"

"I'm staying the night."

"Are you telling me?"

"Pretty much." He patted the spot next to him. I got on the bed and laid next to him. "When are you gone move in with me?"

"When I feel that we are ready." He nodded and kissed me lips multiple times. I started laughed and he pulled me closer.

"Goodnight Kelly."

"Goodnight Trevor." He kissed my lips again and started watching tv.