Late Valentine Special!!

"Daddy, what's Valentine's Day? My friends keep saying it's a special day." (Y/n) asks Gojo. "It's a day of love. Valentine's Day is a holiday when lovers express their affection with greetings and gifts." Gojo informs her. " The holiday has expanded to express affection between relatives and friends," Geto adds. (Y/n) smiles at the new information. She then felt Nobara pick her up. "That means we get to make cards for everyone." She says. (Y/n) got excited as she was ready to make cards for the people that she loves. 

.....

On Valentine's day, she gave cards to her friends at school. She received some herself from them. "Who are you going to kiss today?" Mio asks. "Kiss?" (Y/n) didn't understand what her friend was asking. Mio nodded her head. "My mommy says that she kisses my daddy a lot because she loves him. She says that Valentine's day is a special day to give more kisses to him." Mio informs. "My mommy does the same too with my other mommy." Yui chimes in. (Y/n) then informed them that her fathers do the same as well with one another. "So I have to kiss the person I love a lot on the mouth?" (Y/n) asks. Mio nods her head. "Someone who you don't think as friends or family. They have to mean a lot more than that." Mio says. (Y/n) thought for a moment on who she should kiss. She then smiles as she thought of someone. 

When (Y/n) got home, she was greeted by everyone she knew and loved. "Happy Valentine's day, (Y/n)!" they smile. She felt happy to see the place decorated and full of joy. They all exchanged gifts as they all sat down. They all gushed as (Y/n) gave them their special card. Though Mahito cried inside as (Y/n) stilled referred to him as toe. "This is supposed to be a day of love!" he cries. Of course, (Y/n) put some cheesy Valentine's day writing. "I lava you," Jogo says. Hanami laughed a bit. Either way, they all love her cards very much. However, Sukuna never received one. "Oi, brat. Where's my gift?" Sukuna asks not ashamed that he was complaining that he didn't get a gift from the girl. (Y/n) smiles and places her hands on his face. Sukuna's eyes widen as she placed her lips on his for a small moment. "I love you, Sukuna!" She giggles. Everyone's jaws dropped at what (Y/n) did. "Of all people. . ." Choso spoke. "Why did it have to be him?" Kamo finishes. "Our daughter fell in love with the king of curses!" Gojo cried. "She doesn't know any better. She's still young, but we have to keep an eye on Sukuna over there." Geto says. "I'm not that evil!" Sukuna argues as he knew what Geto intended. (Y/n) happily sat on Sukuna's lap as she felt happy about the kiss. Naoya began to say his prayers as he probably knew one day that Sukuna will be a part of his family. "This is going to be a long while for her," Itadori says. Fushiguro nods in agreement. 

After that fiasco, (Y/n) waited until her fathers left her room and went off to bed. She still had one more present to give to someone. She gets off from her bed and grabs her card. She opens the door that lead outside. She sent her green curse to look out to see if anyone from her family was outside. It shook it's head no. (Y/n) stepped outside and ran to the forest. She stops at the tree that she would always meet her special friend. "Mr. Toji?" she calls out. Toji smiles at the young girl as he stepped out of the shadows. "Hello, (Y/n)." he chuckles. (Y/n) smiles and hugs his leg. He patted her head gently. "Happy Valentine's day, Mr. Toji. I made you a card." she says as she held up the card for him. "How thoughtful. It looks wonderful." he chuckles. "I got you a little something too." He dug into his pocket and pulled out a necklace. 

With the first letter of your name

(Y/n)'s smile widen. "It's so pretty." She says. Toji puts it on her and the two sat down. "Mr. Toji, when can you meet my friends and family?" (Y/n) asks. "I don't know. I know a lot of your family doesn't like me." Toji says. (Y/n) pouts a bit. She didn't like that Toji was alone. "My birthday is coming soon. I want you to be at my birthday party and be a part of our family." (Y/n) says. Toji smiles at her kindness. "Maybe." He says. (Y/n) then fell asleep in his arms a minute later. Toji brought her back to her room and tucked her in. He kissed the top of her head and walks out. He wanted to see her when she was born, but never got the chance when he was dealing with his own demons. He heard from Naoya that (Y/n)'s mother ran away with her and will never return back. Even when he left the clan, he wondered on how the young girl was. When he lost his wife and pulled away from his son. . .he wondered how it will feel like to have a family again. He felt lonely as he tried to distract himself with money. Though, something special happened. 

And that special thing was (Y/n). He knew that she was the mixed blood of Zenin and Kamo, but now she is also a half curse. No matter who she is, she felt like a daughter to him. Filling the love in his heart. Feeling the warmth he did back then when he held Megumi and his wife. He wanted to go back to Megumi, but his guilt for leaving him behind prevented him from doing that. "I wonder. . ." he mutters. 

Happy late Valentine's day! And late Valentine's birthday for me! I hope you all had a happy Valentine's day! And if you're single like me, don't worry you're not alone! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I will try to update as much as possible. Also, I would like suggestions for names for (Y/n)'s green little curse that she always has around. Comment on what name you will like the green curse to have. Have a good. . .whatever day it is!