N I N E T E E N

A N G E L  💗

A N G E L 💗

When I awoke, my vision wasn't as blurry as it had been the night before, but my back was hurting from sleeping in this chair all night. I know I've only been here one night, but Manny or Spooky should've found me by now, or maybe Jayceon turned off or broke my phone so they couldn't find me. I just hope Demarcus has a solid plan. I was looking around when I heard the front door open.

I thought it was Demarcus, but it was Jayceon. He approached me slowly, his hands behind his back. I gave him a mean look to let him know I wasn't afraid of him.

He had a firm grip on my jaw. "Are you prepared for round two or are you going to speak?"

I chuckled quietly at him. "You can kindly go to hell with some gasoline draws on."

He looked at me for a second before slapping me so hard that blood poured from my mouth and landed on the floor.

He grabbed my jaw once more. "Oh, you've got jokes, don't you? So let's see who laughs the most when I kill your little ass."

That slap hurt like hell, I'm not going to lie. It felt like he slapped my teeth crooked.

I gave him a direct stare. "Ok. Fine, I'll tell you who told me to rob you."

He placed a sneer on his face. "Right now, tell me."

I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders. "To tell you the truth, I have no idea."

I started giggling at his expression when he looked at me. He was convinced I was going to snitch on Manny for real. He gazed at me with a maniacal face expression and then hit me in the face until I became disoriented. I'm not sure how much more I can take. Because this shit hurts, I think I should just give up and stop acting like a tough guy.

My jaw was pinched by his large powerful hands. "You think this shit is funny, huh?" Then he took a knife from his pocket. "I can simply slice your fucking throat open."

I began to giggle hysterically at him. "I think it's amusing. I believe it's hilarious that you want to slit my neck open when you really need me to tell you something important."

He yanked my hair back and pushed the knife against my neck. He shoved the knife on my skin so hard that I could practically feel him cutting me. I gasped in agony.

"Don't assume for a second that I actually need you. I could just murder yo ass and figure things out on my own." He said this while still holding the knife to my neck.