3|| Gang Meeting

Dad walked in through the door and looked between Ace and I suspiciously

Dad walked in through the door and looked between Ace and I suspiciously. He looked over to Ace and eyed him up and down almost like he was judging him. Ace didn't look to bad, I mean his outfit was actually really nice. 

Ace's outfit.

"Ace" dad greeted

"Ace" dad greeted.

"Marcus" Ace nodded his head and I stared at both men. Hopefully they don't break out in a fight cause I don't have time to run downstairs to make popcorn.

"Gang meeting in the warehouse in 20" dad said and he turned his attention to me.

"Get ready, your going with us" he finished and I immediately shook my head in denial. I hated leaving the house. 

"Yes." he replied leaving no room for discussion. I dropped my shoulders in defeat and dad sighed not bothering with me anymore.

Ace walked out the door not sparing me a second glance and then dad following behind him. Before he shut the door he turned back to me.

"I want your cigarettes on the counter when you come downstairs" he ordered pointing his finger at me and I sighed cursing Ace for smoking in my room. 

I got off my bed and went into the bathroom. Stripping off my clothes I stepped into the shower. I waited a couple minutes for the water to heat up and then stepped under it letting the hot water rain on my hair down my body. 

After my shower I dried my skin and changed into an all black outfit. I didn't know how much people were going to be there so I choose to wear something comfortable because I didn't want to feel self-conscience and want to change half way through the meeting. 

I've only ever been to one gang meeting and I was probably twelve at that time. That was when Aaron was in charge of the gang. 

I got my jewelry box from my vanity and slid my rings on and pulled on a simple thin necklace around my neck. Spraying some perfume on my clothes I did one final look in the mirror and realized I look terrible. Getting back comfortable on my seat I pulled out my makeup bag and emptied my products on the vanity. The glass connected with table causing it to make a 'click' sound. I quickly did my concealer and then foundation. I applied some mascara and did straight eyeliner on my lid with no wing. I lined my under eye and applied some highlight to my cheekbones and nose. I did a nude shade of lipstick on lips. Rubbing my lips together I used my finger to pat on my lipstick.