Chapter 64: Evolution of the Cursed Child

~~~

"There has to be some kind of mistake, Tsunade-sama!" Yelled Sakura, her eyes wide as she heard the news from Tsunade. She stood here with a few people as well.

Most notable would be the Konoha 11; as they were the first people that Tsunade had called in to tell them this information.

"Believe me, I wish it was a mistake. I didn't want to do this to him, but he's hiding something from us and it's something much darker than it should be." They were at shock. Was this true?

Suddenly, a knock came from the door. Before Tsunade could deny their entry, they barged in, revealing that the one behind the door was a bloody Shikaku. He stood at the small dent on the floor that was created when Tsunade had knocked out Naruto.

"What happened?!" Tsunade asked, her eyes wide as he saw the current state of Shikaku was currently in. It was almost like he had seen a ghost.

"He. . . escaped and. . . stabbed Ibiki." They all widened their eyes, now having full-proof that Naruto was in a very guilty situation.

They didn't want to believe it, but this was their reality?

It couldn't be. It couldn't be. It couldn't be. It couldn't be. It couldn't be. It couldn't be. It couldn't be. It couldn't be. It couldn't be. It couldn't be. It couldn't be. It couldn't be.

IT COULDN'T BE!

"What is the current state of Ibiki?" Tsunade got up from her seat, now in a complete state of panic. Everything that could go wrong was going wrong.

"I brought him. . . to the hospital to. . . get treatment." Shikaku was in a state of pure shock, his eyes widened in horror. Another comrade's life was in danger.

All the others except for Tsunade didn't know what to do. Was the Naruto that they knew a complete lie? Was he just faking everything until this point?

Who was Ahihcu Naruto? A comrade or an enemy?

They didn't know anymore. Why was this happening out of all times?!

Why? Why now? After everything that I said to him at that training session. Did he not feel the same way of having comrades around him? Kakashi thought, his one eye that was uncovered was wide.

How are we supposed to feel? Everyone thought in unison, now being in a very troubling situation that was eating them out.

"Everyone," Tsunade called out, making them snap out of their thoughts. "I want you all - excluding Shikaku - to call all forces. We need to detain Naruto immediately." They were at a shock. They were at a complete loss.

"DO IT. NOW." With her voice full of force, they had no choice but to obey her command. Tsunade narrowed her eyes at the person that stayed.

"Shikamaru, why are you not leaving?" She asked him, stress laced within her voice.

"I can't just leave my father here alone. Someone has to be here with him. Please." His calls of plead needed answering by the one and only Hokage.

Her eyes softened at this.

"Fine. Even though you would do very good out there with your intelligent mind. I do understand the need to care for your father." Tsunade sat down on her chair as Shikamaru consoled his father.