BᴀD ɴEᴡS

Ill faith

Ill faith. Dreaded are all the gates, the heaven, and the hell. For those who seize it for their own destruction or sanctity.

I trickled to myself chanting about my creeped out life and harroeing nightmares I had to go through. Once again I was awakened by the same tormenting nightmare that's been bothering me for somewhat a week now. The sight won't alter neither the incidents. It seems like a repeat telecast of my agonized fate.

Situations like these are not worth my time, my beliefs but I have to ponder over them, yet again and again. Because this is how I might or as I reckon it to be I will be overcoming my fears, my weaknesses, and my trauma.

The flashes of the afternoon were all over my brain. I should have trusted him better. I thought but I just didn't. Instead without any shreds of evidence, I jumped to conclusions.

My thoughts deepened and my eyes sauntered into tears as I reminisced the woeful evening.

Those words echoed in my ears. The narrations were unrealistic as the emotions surpassing beneath me were beyond my intellectuals.

Glaring at the ceiling, I immersed myself into my thoughts that I shouldn't even be pondering upon. The more I think about it, the more it agonizes my heart.

"You REPORTED EVERYTHING?" I was hysterical to listen to any of his clarifications. But his innocent eyes made me do the contrary.

"You promised you won't freak out Aisle. Please let me clear everything. Then you can do your thing. Just let me complete." His tone was concerning and this was even more distressing.

His eyes- I could tell he is in a dilemma, maybe it was my reaction- the reason for his dismal state.

"Okay." I asserted affirmatively. If not trust I can at least hear him. After all, everyone has a right to speak for themselves. Then why not give this jerk a chance? I know I am extra kind. Ironically, this was the kindness that landed me in the Demon's Shell. Or I was too foolish to comprehend the visible.

"See I did report. But I only reported the kidnapping part. I didn't inform them about the rest."

"Rest? As far as I know, you are also not much aware of the rest." I was fuming with anger, but my tone was changed to a less serious one. Though his words comforted me a bit. Glad at the fact he didn't narrate the misleading part. The molestation part- I instantly shot my thoughts away.

"Yes, I know. I know nothing about you." He let out a melancholy sigh which was followed by not so wistful chuckle.

I just nodded waiting for him to continue. He certainly had something to say.

He spoke after a long awkward pause. It was difficult to negotiate the awkwardness we had between us. Like what are we awkward for? Make it make sense to me.