● 𝘋𝘈𝘞𝘕 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘐𝘔𝘗𝘖𝘚𝘚𝘐𝘉𝘓𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌 ●

"I'M SO EXCITED," Dawn said as she, Mary Anne, and Blue walked downstairs.

"I know, long-lost high school sweethearts, reunited!" Mary Anne cheered.

"I still can't believe it," Blue added with a giggle.

"It's like...Romeo And Juliet; but, if Romeo grew up, went to law school, and then reconnected with Juliet in middle age," Mary Anne explained, handing the other girls their coats.

"Do you think we'll have matching bridesmaid's dresses?" 

"Totally," Blue replied, making the other girl chuckle.

"Maybe. But I was actually talking about this meeting of the club," Dawn clarified, putting her coat on.

"Oh, right," Mary Anne said.

"It means a lot that you're bringing me, it'll be so nice to feel like a part of something again."

Blue grinned sympathetically, it must've been hard for Dawn to completely start over and leave her old life behind. The blonde put her scarf on.

"Are you sure it's ok with Kristy?" Dawn asked.

"We didn't tell her," Mary Anne replied.

"Oh, but, Mary Anne!" 

"It's perfect timing, it's a new year, everyone's back from vacation. Act first, then ask for forgiveness later." Mary Anne explained.

"But you 2 know how weird she is around me, she's gonna flip. And then I'll never be able to join the BSC," Dawn grumbled.

"It'll be fine," Blue explained, smiling and placing a reassuring hand on Dawn's shoulder. 

"She just needs to get to know you, that's how she is," the blonde said, reluctantly removing her hand.

"You'll see," Mary Anne added.

The 3 girls exited Mary Anne's house.

"AS PRESIDENT, ALL GUESTS SHOULD be run by me. It's in the bylaws" Kristy spat at the club meeting that day.

"Since when do we have bylaws?" Blue asked defensively.

"Since I wrote them in the club constitution over break."

There was a pause.