INTRODUCTION.

s y n o p s i s

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

S L A T E R cambry wasn't a pogue.

she wasn't a kook, either.

she lived on figure eight, in a rundown home that stuck out amongst the mansions like a sore thumb.

she was a member of the country club, though she only had it through a favor called in by her father.

she had her own car, but it was an old subaru that shook above sixty miles per hour and had upwards of three hundred thousand miles on it.

she had money saved up for college, but only through working two jobs.

she didn't fit in with the pogues at kildare county high school, and she didn't mesh with the kooks at the club.

slater cambry was somewhere in the middle.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

to, lucyyyy24 ,  thanks for being an awesome reader and the ultimate hype queen. ily.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

content warning:
the following story will contain mentions of sexual situations, alcohol use, drug use, violence and death. please read at your own risk.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ author's note ✫・゜・。.

PLEASE NOTE: this is my own interpretation of outer banks, so it will differ slightly from the tv show. i will maintain the same characters and the same plot, but dialogue and some minor details may change. as goes fanfics. if you don't like that, well, i'm sorry, don't read then! please don't comment things like "that's not how it happened!" i'm aware, and i made the change for a reason. please be polite :)

anyways --- someone stop me, i'm obsessed with outer banks. why is it so good? i love slater and she's definitely going to take a lot of inspiration from myself. you'll either love her or you'll hate her, i promise.

xx,
madi