Chp.10 Summer Festival With Senpai Pt.1

-AUTHOR POV-

Couple weeks pass by and yet summer break was still going, but yet will end any time soon...(YN) was already enjoying his break so far, and yet knowing it was going well with Nagatoro too...one day, he was walking down the street making his way home from the market as he started to notice people and kids dressing up in kimono outfits...

(YN) Mind: Hm? What's with the kimono outfits today? ...Oh yeah, today's the summer festival.

Suddenly, he started to have an image from someone, picturing Nagatoro in her own Kimono, and she telling him...

Nagatoro: Senpai, wanna come with me to the festival? I feel sorry for you if you go alone, hehe. So I feel like I have to invite you.

(YN) Mind: Hmm. I get the feeling Nagatoro is gonna make me go with her today. I don't really feel like going today anyways...

Later on, he arrive to his house as he was in his room, Playing a video game, Doom Eternal as he was blasting and shooting demons....but while playing...he was still thinking about the festival, and going with Nagatoro, and yet he feels like he's the only one being asked by Nagatoro to go out, and him not even once asking her to go out and hang out...so he paused the video game and says..

(YN): You know....maybe I should be the one...to invite her for once.  I mean...she's always asking me first, but then again..she's always with that annoying teasing bullshit, so no way.

So he goes back into gaming...and as minutes go by, he can hear the festival starting already...and yet no calls nor texts from her...and yet he feels...he feels like he just wanted to do it, ask Nagatoro to go with him to the festival, but before even doing that, he pauses the game, turns off both system and TV as he puts on his shoes and says...

(YN): Before I even do that...I wanna see how the festival is going.

And so he exits his house and makes his way to the festival....
.
.
Minutes later, he arrived as he sees a bunch of people enjoying the festival and eating foods, play carnival games as well...

(YN): Welp, I'm here. So far, is looking like everyone is enjoying it, so I'm gonna check if it's enjoying for me...and well...well-

Suddenly, he sees a girl passing by him, as he thought it would be Nagatoro, but wasn't...

(YN) Mind: ...What the?? Why did I thought it was her??? *sighs* maybe not today, I'll just get some rice cakes and leave.

Before he even leaves, his shoulder was then grabbed, as he turns around...and sees Gamo and Yoshi with their Kimono outfits..

Gamo: Paisen located!

Yoshi: Located!

(YN): Nope! Nope! I'm out!

He started running away from them...

Gamo: After him!

Yoshi: After him!

Gamo and Yoshi were chasing (YN) as they manage to catch him and yet take him in form to the entrance of the festival...

Gamo: Hehe, wasn't expecting you to come to the festival, Paisen.

Yoshi: Yeah, you loner louse!

Gamo: Wait, hold on, don't tell me you come down and think you've might bump into Hayacchi?

Yoshi: Good on you!

(YN): N-No! Nothing like that!

Gamo: Hehe, well too bad for you, she's doing stuff with her club right now.