Hunt Me Down

Jennie's pov:

After the whole lunch thing, the table was definitely... awkward.

I mean, every now and then, me and Lisa would share a glance, but she didn't really say anything.

Suzy mouthed to me that she will.. forcefully.. make her tell her what's on her mind.

Seulgi and Jisoo would talk every once in a while, but it was only a sentence or two.

And Ryujin just sat there quietly and ate her food.

I have never wanted to go to class so badly in my life.

But I couldn't because guess what I had next?

Gym.

Which I just LOVE having it after lunch, you know?

Ugh.

There were just five minutes left of lunch until I realized something.

Double Ugh, I forgot my gym bag in my locker.

"Hey guys, I have to leave early, I forgot my gym bag, see you later?" I say, but it came out more like a question.

All the girls either say bye, or nod their head in acknowledgement.

Either way, I start to make my way towards the exit until I feel someone tap my shoulder from behind me.

"Hey, I have to grab a book for my history class, mind if I come with?"

"Sure" I give a light smile towards Ryujin as we exit the cafeteria doors.

We ended up walking in the same silence as the cafeteria until I heard crying noises coming from the bathroom.

No one else was in the hallway, but I gave a look to Ryujin.

"Do you think it's... " she starts to say but I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know, can you wait here a second?" I ask, she nods her head.

I hand her my book bag and I hesitantly walk into the girls bathroom.

There, a purple book bag lay on the floor surrounded by tissues.

That book bag belonging to Krystal.

I slowly knocked on her stall.

"Are you okay?" I ask. Her crying abruptly stops and I am met with complete silence.

Should I leave or..

But it was too late because next thing I know the door is being pushed open and I am met with a tear stained, puffy eyed Krystal.

She doesn't say anything to me as she brushes past and heads towards the bathroom mirror.

Ever so lightly fixing her hair.

Now, she didn't exactly glare at me, it was almost like she was too embarrassed to meet my face.

"Do you need anything?" I ask, taking a step towards her.

She turns around facing me, and only stares.

"Why?" She asks sniffling again.

"Because... you look like you need someone." I say and take another step towards her.

I mean, sure I still dislike her, and yeah, I still feel unsure about her, but I'm not going to leave her crying her heart out in a bathroom stall.

"But.. I treated you like crap... I treated Seulgi like crap." She says turning back around and facing the mirror.