176. Tell me, who am I?

"Well." After seeing Eiza Preston’s reaction, Claire Ashley replied calmly as it doesn’t matter but deep inside she was very arrogant. Obviously, she bought it to flaunt her money and background.

Eiza Preston said, "I remember the cell phone you were using before was also very good."

Claire Ashley had always been a loyal customer of apple and always bought every latest phone.

She took a look at Eiza Preston and said, "It was too old and looked too ugly, so I changed it."

"Next time if you think the same for this phone, you can give it to me." Eiza Preston smiled and joked.

"Okay!" Claire replied.

When they were talking, Anna came in from outside. With her schoolbag on her back, she looked no different than usual, but a pair of new shoes on her feet was particularly eye-catching.

Claire Ashley knew a lot about these brands, and Anna’s shoes were exactly the one that she wanted to buy but hadn’t bought it yet because these were really costly.

Now, Anna had worn this pair of shows!

Crap!

This feeling that someone has robbed her thing made Claire Ashley felt really uncomfortable.

Anna looked at Vanessa Cameron who just woke up, smiled and said hello to her, then went to her bed, put the bag down and as she sat down she received a call from Daniel Taylor.

"Have you arrived?" Daniel Taylor asked.

"Yes, just a moment ago!" Anna said.

From Taylor’s house, it was a little far away. It took more than two hours.

When Anna was calling with Daniel Taylor, Claire Ashley’s eyes fell on Anna’s new mobile phone. Anna was holding the same mobile phone as her, the latest iPhone.

In Claire’s mind, Anna and Daniel Taylor had been separated.

From where did Anna get the money?

With her income, it was impossible to afford these shoes and this cell phone!

John Peter gave her?

Suddenly Claire felt disgusting. She thought Anna was really shameless! She even asked John Peter to buy things for her.

Anna just hung up the phone and heard Eiza Preston saying, "Anna, have you changed your cell phone?"

Anna was using an old mobile phone. Claire Ashley always used expensive accessories and gadgets but Anna hadn’t. In addition, Anna usually wore ordinary clothes, due to which Eiza Preston thought that Anna’s background must be average.

But now Eiza Preston saw Anna’s phone and was surprised that Anna can also afford this iPhone. Suddenly her attitude changed a little bit towards Anna.

Claire Ashley could see Eiza Preston’s changed tone and had a feeling of being slapped by someone, "If you can hook up with men like her, you can also have this phone!"

Anna took a look at Claire Ashley. Claire Ashley’s words were hard to hear. But, Anna didn’t feel angry, on the contrary. She felt funny.

She knew Claire Ashley felt that she had robbed the limelight from her and got angry!

Wow!

Miss Claire Ashley usually pretended to be innocent and noble in front of everyone but after getting mad she always showed her true colors.

Vanessa Cameron got out of bed and glared at Claire Ashley. "You haven’t seen it with your own eyes. How can you talk nonsense about anyone?" Vanessa Cameron hated to hear this kind of words, she was also once slandered by Eiza Preston.

Claire Ashley was petrified and looked back at Vanessa Cameron. Unexpectedly, Vanessa Cameron, who looked so indifferent and carefree at ordinary times, spoke in Anna’s favor.

These two people were really the same thing. It was annoying to see them.

"Anna and I are classmates in high school. I know her better than you," It was not a big deal for Claire Ashley to say such things.

"Tell me, who am I?" Anna raised her eyebrows and repeated Claire Ashley’s words.

Anna had a clear conscience about her character. The one who should be ashamed was only Claire Ashley.