IAVHQ 18

Competition #2 part 1

The second stage of competition finally began.

"Greetings, Players...

Welcome to the second round of competition.

This time, the difficulty level have upgraded to B grade.

I won't haggle much on useless words, first, each races, divide yourself into six group each. If the number is uneven, its not in my care. The odd number be the odd number...

For this competition, there is an exciting game prepare just for the players.

Its called 'Snake and ladder'"

Jyn smile, letting the word sink in.

"An information is send on what the games is about at your wristband"

The players activate the wristband, a panel appeared containing the information of the game.

"Players, please enter the teleportation, stand along with your group, further information will be given after entering the playing ground"

Some players have a nervous expression while others remain calm.

Group by group they enter the teleportation stage.

A light shone, once the light faded away, each group found themselves in a gigantic snake and ladder board.

There are five group in each board.

Jyn holographic body appear on each board.

"This is a contest between five group of players. Each group have a dice, the number of dice represent the number of step you all will take. The one who reached the number 100 is the winner and be given a reward. The second to reach will be exemted from going through a trial while the third and fourth place will have to go through a trial to climb towards the next stage of competition. The last group to reached will be exempted from taking part further for the competition. Players, I wish you good luck.

The hint for this round of game that might be able to save you : I walk on water, but I am not a god. How do I walk on it?"

Jyn smile and wave them a goodbye, her holographic figure dissapearing.

The brightly smiling expression of Jyn does not leave a good impression for the players.

Each team of six stand on a floating disc. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green and Blue.

A childish announcement was then heard.

[Red players please throw the dice]

One person from the red disc throw the dice. It was number five.

The disc move towards the number five. The one who throw the dice heave a sigh of relief.

The snake picture was at 4. They barely graze past the snake box by one point.

[Orange player, please throw the dice]

One player from the orange disc threw the dice. He clasp his hand in prayer, his prayer was answered as his dice land on three.

The orange disc move towards three step.

[Yellow players, please throw the dice]

One of the yellow player throw the dice after solemly kissing the dice.

His kiss must contain bad luck as the dice fall on 4.

The yellow player : "....."

'I swear my kiss is not deadly!'