⇢︎ Chapter 24 : Things Should Stay

"Good morning, classmates," Ritsu greeted

Y/n furrowed his brows as he had just entered the classroom. He couldn't help but grimace at the sight of Ritsu being back to normal as before. Maybe he should've stayed home today... He really didn't want to deal with a murderous machine today.

It seemed like Y/n wasn't the only one disappointed at the fact that Ritsu was turned back to normal. Everyone in class held a worried look on their faces as they have seen the old Ritsu was back. Some even shared a few worried glances.

"Word came down from her inventors just last night," Karasuma stated as he had his arms crossed and all of the students looked at him, "Upgrades are considered a breech to your agreement to the harms of students," He said to Koro-sensei as he turned to Terakasa, "And as for you, tie her up again and you'll pay damages, because if we break it, we will buy it."

Terakasa tched and turned away in a huff. Y/n narrowed his eyes at the box of bolts, no longer seeing it as his classmate. Karma seemed to side eye Y/n's expressions and Ritsu.

Karasuma sighed, "That's the way things are now, I have no choice."

"This is the word from her inventors, is it?" Koro-sensei asked, "Since when have I been in the business of a peasing parent? My students needs come first..."

Y/n could only roll his eyes, "This day is going to go greatly. I really should've stayed home today," He mumbled to himself.

As the day passes on, everyone in class was on edge, always waiting for Ritsu to pull out her guns and shoot up the place. No one was really able to learn that day because of their own anxiety of getting shot, hell, even Karma was slightly nervous.

One period passes, then the next, then the next, all with no incident, yet. Y/n would side glance Ritsu, making sure that if there was any sudden movement that he will be quick to either to run out of the room or hide under his desk.

Then suddenly, the sounds of Ritsu tech started up, startling everyone and especially Y/n. Y/n eyes widened as he was about to raise his arms to protect himself, however, the sounds of guns and shooting never came.

"Huh...?" The class collectively let out.

"You wanted me to make flowers, didn't you?" Ritsu said, as it was holding up multiple different colored flowers, "When Koro-sensei updated me, he made a total of 185 improvements to my functionality, my master determined approximately 95% of the improvements to be irrelevant to my purpose and deleted them.

"After analyzing the effectiveness of cooperation, I calculated the highest probability of success was by maintain these improvements. I hid the related software in the corner of my memory bank before it could be erased."

Y/n blinked a bit in shock, "She really does have her own free will..." He whispered to himself.

"Outstanding!" Koro-sensei praised, "Ritsu, does this mean..."