⇢︎ Chapter 25 : Panic

Koro-sensei was in a bummed-out mood

Koro-sensei was in a bummed-out mood. His face was light blue color as small tears were going down his face, it was clear to anyone that he was sad even with the smile on his face. The students couldn't do anything but sweatdrop as classes haven't even started yet.

"What do you think had gotten Koro-sensei into a mood like that?" Kayano asked her group of friends.

"No clue," Nagisa stated, "But whatever it is really got to him."

"He's probably sad that his favorite store wasn't opened today," Karma slightly mocked.

"Uh, sir, is everything alright?" Isogai asked, making the muttering of students stop so that they could listen to what their teacher had to say.

Koro-sensei sniffed, "I-I just noticed that Y/n doesn't like mee!! I can't help but feel sad! He's my student, I should at least be a bit appreciated!!" He whined.

'Seriously? You just realized that now?' The whole class deadpanned.

Isogai sweatdropped as he gave a lopsided smile, "I mean, I don't really blame him, you know?"

"WHAAA???" Koro-sensei cried out.

"Yeah," Meahara agreed, "You always pop up behind him." An arrow to the head.

"You always appear out of nowhere." An arrow to the heart.

"You are always up in his face." And arrow to the chest.

"You scare him consistently." An arrow to the face.

"AHHH!! I'M A TERRIBLE TEACHER!!" Koro-sensei yelled as he went to the corner and covered his face, "I should've knowwwwn!! Y/n hates being scared!! No wonder he doesn't talk to me!!"

"Koro-sensei, sir, we're all just surprised that you just figured this out now," Kayano stated as the other's nodded.

"Yeah, surprisingly Terakasa is better at noticing Y/n's emotions than you!" Karma pointed out with a small laugh.

"What's that supposed to mean, Karma!? I'll beat your as!!" Terakasa shouted from his seat.

As the class were making a ruckus, some students talking with each other, and some trying to comfort Koro-sensei, the door of the classroom was opened. Some glanced at who had entered but glanced away when they realized that it was just Y/n.

"Thanks for driving me here, Mr. Karasuma," Y/n said with a bow as he clutched his teddy as usual, "Sorry to be a burden."

"No need to be sorry, kid," Karasuma stated as he patted Y/n's shoulder, "I' happy to help my students."

Y/n nodded with a small smile. He then turned to go in the class but flinched in surprise to see Koro-sensei right in front of him. He let out a small yelp which alerted the rest of the class and Karasuma who was about to walk to the teacher's lounge.